☽ 19

"do you think she found something?" Lucas queried, his eyes trailed off from chaeri's footsteps before the door slamming shut

hendery chuckled, heading towards a wall hidden behind the kitchen cabinet. lucas followed hendery obediently,  behind the cabinet was a ladder leading them underground.

the dark and dim atmosphere was truly chilling to the bones, they weren't any normal two. their identity was just something that hid them under this mask that was about to be unfolded.

what a world of lies and betrayals, nothing is what it seemed to be. what's the point of this untrusting world that only misled people ?

when lies and betrayals are put into the picture only one creature can be thought of other than humans, there were the foxes.

foxes would seduce the creatures of the woods to get everything in their way, every thing must be in their way.

moonstruck, wolves being moonstruck by some seducer. seduced by their looks that weren't even real, the foxes were a dangerous creature.

they loved to be sly, their second name would be a seducer. they would seduce wolves or even any beings on general to their little killing spot before ruthlessly taking action on them.

those who got seduced, shall pay the dept of their life. taking the souls of innocent beings in order to keep their youth and beauty.

foxes were another creature that could live life almost like they were immortal, every time they'd take a soul, they'd restore their youth.

their beauty were so cunning, it was almost like the siren of the mermaids- impossible not to be attracted.

only some lucky and strong ones wouldn't be attracted to foxes, the wise one remains wise, avoiding danger and escaping from it was only in their nature.

//

hendery looked at the weapons glowing in the dim light that shone from the soon-to-be broken light bulb.

nevertheless, the silver blade of the knife still shone so brightly almost like it was calling out to him. telling him what to do, playing mind games with him like it was some monopoly game.

once the board is set, the dice is rolled, the destined route for the character is set and written down in the book of fate only the deities could register.

she found out too much, it was earlier than she was supposed to know. they knew she would've found out eventually but it was too early.

she found out the truth too soon, it wasn't good for them. they had to hide the truth that they had hid so well.

ever wondered why there was already a perfectly set bedroom for whomever needed it ? why they didn't needed to eat animals though they called themselves hunters ?

as hunters, they lacked in many ways, it was obvious they weren't hunters for creatures in the woods but for something else, someone else.

why did hendery just so luckily stumble upon chaeri on the path that was so close to the little house she had never seen before.

no one that entered the house could ever step foot out of the house again, taking their last breaths in the house.

it was a dead end, a death trap for whoever was naive enough, someone that didn't quite had the smartest of minds.

it was time, it was time for action. they wanted to feed her better, they wanted to make her flesh more nutritious before dinner time.

"it's time." hendery chuckled like a film in the 90's, the laugh of a maniac, a crazy clown that was destined to make the lives of people twisted and full of fear.

" hendery chuckled like a film in the 90's, the laugh of a maniac, a crazy clown that was destined to make the lives of people twisted and full of fear

well well well