☽ 05

"yo what the hell?" the delta , renjun , growled as he communicated with the alpha

"yo what the hell?" the delta , renjun , growled as he communicated with the alpha . the pack of wolves surrounded the asleep human .

"don't touch her." jaemin warned , upon seeing jeno's paw reaching out towards her . the human seemed to be so unbothered by the pack of wolves around her , she continued sleeping .

it would've been such an easy kill in their book , their prey laid itself down right before them in the most vulnerable state - asleep .

jaemin approached the human from behind , bringing his nose up to her neck , sniffing it before planting a soft and gentle kiss - it was so gentle it felt like a cloud caressing her neck .

"woah bro what?" jeno questioned the alpha's move , weird and unusual . claiming jaemin's moves to be unreasonable and out-of-the-blue .

"let's leave let her resting here for awhile." jaemin instructed , signalling the rest of his pack to stay behind , ensuring that none of them had the ability and chance to lay a single finger on her .

"poor her , she must be tired." the healer of the group , also known as the youngest and most unexperienced spoke .

"shut up jisung." jaemin growled , making jisung whimper in fear . jisung crawled up , making him smaller in size as his tail scrunched down.

seeing jisung coward down pulled onto jaemin's heart strings , jaemin pulled jisung into an embrace , their furs clashed together . jaemin's warmth travelled to jisung's body making jisung slump into his body .

jaemin had always provided jisung the type of care a mother would provide its baby chick . jaemin had a soft spot for the youngest in the pack and only for him .

jaemin would always be tough on his wolf pack but it was all for their own sake, jaemin loved and cared for his wolves like blood brothers and even sons.

he would always protect jisung and chenle, the two youngest among the pack, since they didn't have much experience, they couldn't do the best self defences.

"what..." her eyes wondered around , stopping at each of their faces . she blinked twice before realising what situation she was in .

she pulled the blankets up to her chin as she hugged her knees to her chest - forming a snowball shape . she sat in fear , knowing how much harm the wolves could cause .

jeno strikes towards her , his senses taking over . though he tried to keep himself away from her , it was only in his nature to attack his prey.

"jeno!" jaemin yelled , growling at jeno before pushing him away from vulnerable girl on the bed.

chaeri backed up , hiding herself in the corner of the place , even more stunned from the incident . feeling goosebumps on her skin every move the wolves took .

knowing his werewolf form might be scaring her, he shape-shifted back into his human form and informed his fellow werewolves to shape-shift back.

"i-i'll go" chaeri bowed , glancing back at the wolves especially at the one who protected her .

"wait." jaemin gripped onto her wrist , it was almost like an electric shock was sent up her body from her wrist to every little nerve of hers , freezing at her spot as fear arose in her.

"you won't be able to survive alone." jaemin spoke , it was all enough the truth, she clearly wasn't going to survive much longer by herself, neither did she have survival skills nor self defence skills .

she couldn't look at him in the eyes, the intense stare he had on her only made her even more nervous. he wasn't used to socialising to any other beings except his own kind therefore it wasn't easy on his part either .

"stay." at that very moment she felt her heart stop beating, it all felt like a dream, it still felt like she was still at her house arguing with her mother .

" at that very moment she felt her heart stop beating, it all felt like a dream, it still felt like she was still at her house arguing with her mother

why is this giving me goldilocks vibes ? 😳