☽ 07

"calm down, you might choke

"calm down, you might choke." jaemin slowed her down upon seeing how fast she was gobbling down the food, not even fully chewing the food.

he got to the sink and opened the tap, getting a cup of water for her. the sight of water brought back her thirst , she smiled brightly , her lips tugged upwards as she almost snatched the cup from his hands .

she gulped down the cup of water , chucking it down filling her thirst. she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"okay, can she leave now?" patience running low, chenle spoke up. they've been enduring with the human for the past hour , hating ever single second of it.

werewolves and basically any beastly creatures couldn't stand being near humans. humans were their number one prey and therefore it was hard to keep their fangs in place.

"she's getting on my nerves." renjun growled , slamming the table top. anger boiling up inside of him. shape shifting back into a werewolf , his fangs poking out of his mouth.

"renjun, control yourself." jaemin commanded , squeezing onto his wrist making renjun wince and transform back to a human.

"okay, i'll really be going now. sorry." she apologised, her face meeting five pissed off faces making her coward down and quicken her steps to the exit .

//

"oh god, great i have to work with you again." she deadpanned , looking down at the wooden stick. rubbing it against another.

finally after several tries , she managed to create a small bonfire - a humble yet it did the job , providing warmth for her.

as autumn fades, winter was bound to arrive. in just a few weeks, winter would arrive and take over the season.

feeling a few passing of the winter breeze , warning the ones of existence of its approach, making sure it was made aware of.

all she had was a tin piece of shirt , skirt and a coat. however , the cost wasn't much of a cover being that the clothes she was wearing was pretty exposed.

she rubbed the palms of her hands against each other , creating fraction which would provide heat. grasping onto any additional heat she could get.

though she was still cold, at least she wouldn't freeze to death. she looked up at the sky and soon came darkness.

indicating nightfall upon the woods, it was already dark enough but the dark skies just made it a full pit of darkness.

it was night, the night brought even colder breezes to explore the woods , bringing goosebumps to any weak souls who can't handle to cold air.

she pulled her coat closer to her body as she scoots herself closer to the bonfire to gain as much accessibility to the heat as possible.

feeling a hit of drowsiness upon her, slowly closing her eyelids as she feel asleep right there on the gravel path.