CHAPTER 5

It was two weeks ago when Ace and I last met. Dad's feeling was now good and the maintenance he was taking was increased. Dad's heart was getting weaker every time he stressed. His wife begged to me na sana daw magkaayos na kami for Dad pero sinagot ko lang sya nang 'I'll think about it' and that was the last time I talked to her because even though she was just next to me I did not pay attention to that woman.

"May problema ka ba anak?" Dad asked when he noticed na tulala ako kanina pa.

"Nothing Dad" I smiled.

"Come on honey, tell me, what's your problem?"

I sighed.

"I'm just worried.."

"For who?"

"For you Dad" He reach my hand and caress with his.

"Don't worry anak, malakas na ang Daddy. You can visit Ace now, kaya ko na anak" He gave me a sweet smile.

"No Dad, Ace can wait. Babantayan kita until you feel really well"

My vision is getting blurry because of the tears that now forming to my eyes.

"Shh.. Don't cry honey, i'll be fine" He wiped my tears.

"I love you Dad, i love you.." When my tears started to fall I immediately hug him.

"Daddy love you more honey, don't cry"

We stayed in our position for a while I hugged him until I decided of making him soup so I could do something at home.

I went downstairs and nakasalubong ko ang asawa niya, going up to Dad's room. She smiled at me but I just passed her and I went straight to the kitchen to make soup for Dad. I made hot chocolate for myself while waiting for the soup to boil. I slept in Dad's room for two and a half weeks, I moved the folding bed and put a mattress on it.

I am no longer a kid but when I was with Dad I became a baby. He considered me a child he was still caring for and I, as his daughter, just rode my father's wishes just to make him happy. I can be someone he wants mapasaya ko lang sya.

I was about to go upstairs nang makasalubong ko ang bata na 'to. I have a tray where the soup and my hot chocolate where. This kid is blocking my way at tuwang tuwa pa,  He might thought na nakikipaglaro ako sa kanya! Nakakairita ang tawa nya. 'Wag silanv magulat kung isang araw wala na dito ang bata na 'to at matagpuan na lang nila sa basurahan o hindi kaya ay sa ampunan.

"Stay away from me lil kid" I said in monotone to scare him but hindi umipekto sa kanya at tinawanan pa ako. Hagis kita makita mo.

"Ate" He pulled the hem of my shirt.

"Stop doing that, i'll throw you outside!" I yelled.

Nilampasan ko siya at bigla siyang nagtatakbo at binunggo ako dahilan para matapon sa akin lahat ng dala ko. Naibagsak ko ang trey at nabanlian ako ng mainit na sabaw at tsokolate.

"Such a fucking annoying kid! ang sabi ko 'wag kang makulit! You fucking poured this fucking hot soup and chocolate on me! For fucking sake! get your ass out of my sight! Putangina!"

I lost my temper and cried out in anger, because I just burned with a new boiled soup and chocolate!

"Don't cry fucking annoying kid! ikaw ang may kasalanan hindi ako!"