CHAPTER 23

"I need help, please..." I puppy eyes to him while trying to follow his steps.

"You can do it" He chuckled and continue walking while carrying his own backpack while me? carrying my sling bag with my laptop, starbucks coffee and box of donuts on my other hand, and also carrying my boxes of school works from my students.

"Hanz! Help me naman!" I stopped and pouted in font of him.

"Ang sabi mo kanina kaya mo na? kinukuha ko 'yang box ng donut mo kanina tapos sinungitan mo pa ako tapos ngayon hihingi ka ng tulong?" He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Eh kasi naman! You want to eat my donuts!" I yelled and lowered the box of school papers. "I told you to carry the box, box of papers not my box of donuts!"

"Sino ba kasi nagbigay nyan at ayaw mo akong patikimin?" I just rolled my eyes and handed him the box of papers.

"It doesn't matter, just carry this box." After I handed him the box I walked away while sipping my starbucks coffee.

" 'Wag-ka-na-sad. From-Cy hart hart muah muah." I stopped walking and turned around to see him. He's reading the note from the box of my donuts word by word like a kinder student!

"Fuck." I grabbed the sticky note and crashed in my palm and threw to trashcan.

"Sinong Cy?" He asked while trying to follow me. I opened the compartment of my car and let him to put the boxes there. "Sino kakong Cy?" He asked again when he closed the compartment.

"Cyrus, my friend" I shrugged and opened the door from driver's seat.

"Okay." He said with shrugged. "Ingat." He closed the door and I started the engine. I took another sip to my coffee before I drove away.

I have a lot of work to do today until next week. I will check the papers of the students in the school that I am working for OJT.

Maybe tommorow I'll visit Mama since holiday bukas. Mama and I are the only two in the house so I make sure I visit her. I bought her a lot of plants and pets so that she could have some fun, she said she wanted to build a bake shop so I built her from the money I saved. She asks where I got the money I just said I have a job even though it was actually from the money I save for the house I want to build for myself.

When I got home I took a shower for a while and immediately faced my laptop. I prepared hot chocolate and cookies so that I have something to eat while working.

I was reading the papers in front of me when I realized I didn’t thank Cyrus for the donut he gave me. I thought at first he was just joking that he would buy me a donut because he commented on my post with the caption, 'craving for donuts', he said he would buy me and then the next day at school someone delivered a box of donut and a starbucks coffee and it came from him.

Cyrus Hudson

Camille: Thanks for the foods, love yah!

After I sent my message to him I continued working until midnight. I finished all the papers maybe around three or four in the morning and there still two envelopes left.

Tommorow morning I just drank hot chocolate and eat sandwich then I continue my work again. It took me five hours before I decided to take a shower. I took a cold shower then I wore my jeans and tanks. I drove my car from my condo to our house.