CHAPTER 33

"Airo, tell Mimi to rest, she doesn't even want to listen to Dada." Ace said and snatched the spoon from me because I was cooking our lunch.

I don't know why this man is here again, I did not tell him that he can come to my house whenever he wants. When he enter my house akala mo sa kanya, so sometimes I just want to call security to drag this man out of the village.

"Don't make me pissed or I'll kick you out of my house." I said back with a deadly glare to him but he just chuckled.

"Mimi, Dada is right, you should rest. And my sister? what if she get tired too?" If he scolds me, he seems to be older than me when he speaks.

"I know when I'm tired, kayong mag-ama napakakulit nyo!" I said annoyed to them because I said I could do it and it was only a few months later, when I found out I was pregnant. Until now, there has been no change in our relationship with Ace because we did not have it then. But I noticed something in his that he often sleeps here at home and my other closet is almost full of his clothes.

"Aren't you leaving yet?" I said with full of sarcasm.

"No. I will not leave until you agree with what was I said to you last night." He smirked.

I remember.

"Let me be with you, can I?" I did not answer and just stayed busy on my phone because I could not sleep. "Babe I'm talking to you."

"I don't want." I answer sparingly.

"What the--- You can't do what you want! I don't want you to give birth before we get married! I want to marry you before you give birth! I don't want Airo to get bully at school because his family is not complete! Babe naman! hear me out please!"

I also do not want to refuse his offer that he will marry me because I don't want my children to grow up without a complete family. I know Ace will not stop until I do not agree to marry him and whether I admit it or not... I know in myself that... I still love him until now I just keep it because I am afraid that he will leave me again.

I will agree to marry him for our children and so that he will not run away when he cheats on me, he will just try to break me when we are married and I will take the children away from him.

I will only take a little longer before I agree to marry him when I prove that he really loves me.

"What now?" I turned to Ace who was just waiting for my answer.

"Do you want me na matuwa sa'yo?" I said and smirked.

"Of course I want."

"Make me a tuna sandwich with chocolate and ketchup. If you do that I might be even happier with you and marry you right away." He frowned at what I said.

"Tuna sandwich with freaking chocolate and scary ketchup?"

"Kakasabi ko palang diba? bakit paulit ulit ka?" I said with full of sarcasm then I turned my back to him and went to couch where Airo was lying and watching cartoons on the Tv.

"Mimi, I want a sister. What did your doctor say? Is it female or male but I want a  female." When he said that to me he lay down on my thigh and gently caressed my belly which was a bit bulging because the baby I was carrying in my womb was about three months old.

I just got back from Ob yesterday and Marga was with me, she just came home a month ago because her daughter Maureen was baptized, ninang pa ako.