CHAPTER 20

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive events such as murder. Please read with your own risk.

"Have you read my messages?" I whispered to David when we got to our table.

Ace was not here yet so I took advantage of the time he was away for David and I to be together. Ace drove me here and he also left for a while because Kenji texted him and asked for help because the tire of his car was platted.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked David when I saw him staring me.

"Wala, ang ganda mo lang sa suot mo" He said with shrugged.

"Really?" I smiled to him. "You look corpse with your white tuxedo" I pinched his cheeks but he frowned.

"Sinabihan ka na ngang maganda nangungurot ka pa! nang aalipusta ka pa!" He complained.

"Sorry..." I said and leaned over him. "I was just joking..." I puppy eyes. He sighed and caressed my back.

"Hindi nakakatuwa 'yung biro mo" He rolled his eyes as he fixed my hair. "Bakit bigla kang naglambing, huh?" He raised his brows and embraced my shoulders.

"Why, masama ba to cuddle with my best friend?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and hid my face on his chest.

"Hindi naman, bigla lang akong nanibago sa'yo" He said. "Matagal tagal na rin noong huling naglambing ka nang ganito, siguro 'yung huli eh 'yung gabing nakita tayo ng jowa mo at inakala nyang may ginagawa tayong kababalaghan" He chuckled.

"Yeah, and 'till now he's mad of you" I replied. I could feel his heavy sighed.

"Nagsorry naman na ako sa kanya tsaka sinabi ko nang wala naman akong ginawa sa'yo pero ang kitid ng utak ng jowa mo, hindi ako maintindihan,"

"Low your voice, he might hear you" I murmured.

"Wala pa naman sya dito tsaka hindi ko alam kung paano kami magkakaayos ulit ng lalaki mo" He said as he tried to make me smile, he looked down to me and pinched my cheeks.

"Let's try to talk to him, maybe he'll listen for the first time" I smiled and embraced him tightly.

"Sarado ang utak ni Ace, hindi nya tayo maiintindihan, hayaan mo na lang hanggang sa sya na ang kusang lumamig"

"I told you to low your voice, Ace might here you!" I pinched his arms.

"Wala naman sya dito eh!" He reason out. I just rolled my eyes because of him being stubborn again.

"I can here the two of you."

I suddenly stopped but then I immediately pushed David away from me causes for him to fell down on floor.

"Sorry!" I whispered. I stood up and held Ace' arms to stop him for what he's planning to do.

"Bastard, How dare you to call me close minded? what do you think of me? stupid?!" Then Ace kicked the chair.

"Ace!" I warned him.

"Hindi naman sa gano'n, pare, mali lang ang pagkakaintindi mo!" David yelled and slowly stood up.

"So you're trying to say that I am a peace of idiot?!" I just facepalm. "Run bastard before I kill you!" He kicked the chair again so that David ran away.