CHAPTER 12

My body feels heavy when I woke up. My body swallowed by confusion when I woke up in unfamiliar room.

I am in the hospital? but no. Napalingon lingon ako at hindi ko talaga makilala ang kwartong 'to.

"Is she okay?" I heard his voice. I looked at the door where Ace and Justin came with a woman. It's tita Hendra.

"Baby you're awake!" Ace immediately run towards me and showered me by his kisses. He wrapped his arms around me and placed his faced in my chest.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

"Don't cry" I said and touched the both of his cheeks and I wiped his tears then smile.

"I'm sorry, Babe" He pouted and hid his face again.

"How are you feeling?" Tita Hendra asked as she checked my body temperature.

"I little dizzy" I replied while caressing Ace' hair.

"Good thing hindi tumama sa kung saan ang ulo when you passed out, I'll leave your prescription bilhin nyo na lang sa drug store" I just nodded.

"Take care of your girlfriend" Tita patted Ace na hanggang ngayon ay nakayakap at nakasubsob sa akin. "Invite Shirlie to join us for family dinner, Tin" Tita said to Justin.

When tita leave Justin immediately threw himself on couch. "Tin? sounds gay!" He murmured.

I just closed my eyes to take a nap but I suddenly remember the question I was asking before. "Where are we?" Ace did not answer.

"In my room. The guest room occupied by Ate's friend kaya dito na lang kayo s kwarto ko" Justin answered and still staring at the ceiling while he was resting his head on couch.

"Ace?" I patted him. "Tulog ka na ba?" I asked again.

"Hindi pa natutulog 'yan, He almost passed out dahil iyak ng iyak" Justin chuckled. I looked at Ace na nakadukmo sa tiyan ko.

"He cry that hard?" I asked. He nooded. "Hindi naman ako mamamatay bakit sya umiyak ng umiyak" I laughed.

After that conversation I rest my body and sleep with Ace. When I woke up the food for me was ready. There's a cup of hot tea and sandwich and also my medicine. I ate first and after a few minutes when I drink my capsules my body's getting better.

I did not expect that that rain will cause me to this, all I thought It was just a simple cold but I was damn wrong. My body seems to burn pero nilalamig ako.

Ace tighten his embraced in my waist and just kept sleeping. Paano sya magsusundalo kung palagi syang tulog? baka mauna pa syang masabugan sa kanila.

I stared at him for a long moment until he woke up. He blinked twice and rubbed his eyes as he saw me staring at him.

"Am I in heaven? why there's a precious angel in front of me?" After he said those words he yawned. I chuckled and pinched his nose.

"Get up little boy, nangangawit na 'ko sa bigat mo" I said that makes his lips to formed a pout.

"Babe you're so mean to me" He moved and sat next to me. He even take a bite sa sandwich ko.

A few more days passed and only happened again and again each day. Hanz and I became close again because there is no denying that he is good at making friends and he is kind, I know all that because I am with him before, the only problem I have is Ace's jealousy na napapadalas every time I approach Hanz.