CHAPTER 26

I just got home from school and now I drive to the hotel owned by Hudson family because I received a call from Erica.

[MilleCa, Camille, kailangan ko tulong mo! Dali dali!]

"W-what happen ba kasi?" I asked while still focusing on the road.

[Basta! puntahan mo 'ko sa tapat ng hotel nila Cyrus, dami pang tanong ampota]

"What? What are doing there?" I asked again. I wonder why she's there.

[Daming tanong amputa, kailangan question and answer muna bago mo 'ko puntahan? ayos ka ah, bilis na]

"Yeah, yeah! I-i'm coming!" I panicked because of the tone of her voice that  seemed to want to cry. I drove faster than my normal speed.  It wasn't long before I arrived at the hotel and I saw her sitting beside the wall.

"What happen huh?! Are you alright?" I asked when I approached her. She was about to speak when I saw her eyes grew bigger when she saw something behind me. I was about to look back but she pulled my wrist.

"Magtago ka!" She commanded and we both hid under the table.

Why the hell we are hiding?!

"Why?" I asked with full of curiosity. I did mot receive any reply from her because she's busy looking something behind me. "What's happening here, huh? Can you inform me?" I raised my eyebrows but she looks pissed when she turn her gaze to me.

"Magtago ka na lang, napakadami mong tanong!" I just kept quiet and hid even though I didn't know why we were hiding.

"Busy pala ah, busy sa kakahotel." She said like she wants to shout and curse someone. I followed her gaze.

When I saw why she's like a bomb in madness I bit my lower lip so that I could stop myself from laughing. I looked at Erica, she's glaring at Kenji with a petite and blonde woman.

"She's sexy," I commented, trying to make her calm. "I like her dress too and, oh look at her bag! look at her classy balenciaga bag! Oh my god I like her black aura!!" I giggle while staring at the blonde woman with Kenji.

"Tangina mo tumahimik ka nga! tinawagan kita para back up hindi para puriin 'yang malandi na 'yan!" I wonder why everytime she spoke there is 'tangina'.

"Oh sorry," I just bit my lower lip again so that my mouth would be quiet. Damn I really like her black aura that suits for kenji but still Erica is my friend so I voted for her, and not the woman with Kenji now.

"What do you plan to do now?" I asked when I saw her fist, closed.

"Ano bang ginagawa sa malandi?" She said in monotone. "De babalatan ng buhay." I immediately stood up when she walked towards Kenji with her closed fist.

"Wait for me!" I said and followed her steps. "Oh fuck!" I stepped back when she immediately pulled the woman's hair and threw on the other side where there's a luxury vase.

"Humanap ka ng ibang lalandiin mo!" She hit the woman with her loud slap.

"Oh my god that's expensive! don't you dare!" I warned her but she still threw the woman and hit the luxury vase. The vase dropped on the floor and broke into pieces and when Erica about to threw the woman on another vase, Kenji ran and stopped her.