CHAPTER 24

"Are you two insane?!" We both yelled. Ace got choke by his water while me, I almost faint.

"No, we're not." His Dad replied without any reaction. "Anyway, I need to go, son" He stood up and tapped Ace' shoulders. "Take care of your fiancee."

The fudge.

Hell.

I looked like an idiot as I walked out of the bathroom. I immediately lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling as if a woman losing her mind because she was whispering while looking up.

"We're done fixing your papers, Camille, you're now 19, Ace, you're now 20 and nasa legal na edad na kayo." I'm out of my mind while staring at the front door like an idiot, watching the other customers to came and out.

I can't understand what they are saying, my mind is flying and my soul was in the shopping mall. All I can understand was I am now 19 and Ace is 20, that's all.

"Sa isang linggo ay lilipat ka na ng bahay, mangako anak na gagawin mo 'to para sa akin, pwede ba?" Mama asked.

I kept staring at the door like an bullshit motherfucker.

"Tita, we don't need this, we have our own love life." And by that I slowly turned my gaze to Ace.

"Hindi pa naman kayo ni Dianne kaya itutuloy ko ang wedding arrangement ninyo, buhay pa ang Daddy ni Camille napag-usapan na namin ito." Tito sounds strict that's why I just kept my mouth shut even though I fucking badly want to say No!

"I'm planning to marry Dianne, please Dad don't force me to this bullshit marriage." He rolled his eyes and continued eating his steak.

Dianne, edi wow!

"And. I don't know this woman. I only know Dianne." He looked at me like he wants to see my reaction but I kept my poker face and smirked.

"Ma, let's stop this game, I have a boyfriend now and as soon as we got job after college we're planning to marry and start our own life." I fired back and that's make him to chuckle.

How dare you to chuckle!

"Okay..." Tito said. I felt relieve because it seemed like he changed his mind. "the marriage will continue, no more buts."

"Hanz, what should I do?! I don't want to get married to that man!" I tantrum like a kid while eating my lunch.

"Kausapin mo na lang si Ace na 'wag nyo nang ituloy, tapos." He sounds not interested while doing something on his phone.

"The fuck? Are you listening to me? Hanz! I don't want to talk that man again!" I felt embarrassed and I can't face him anymore! After I sent him to jail for a months tapos inosente pala sya? I just want the ground eat the whole me from embarrassment.

"Same. I don't want to talk to you, too." I stunned in my seat and all my body hair stood up when I felt a cold breath in my ears when someone whispers to me.

Hanz was just staring something behind me while holding his phone and not even moving. I swallowed hard and slowly turn around.

"H-hey?" I awkwardly smiled when I saw him wearing his camouflage pants that fit him well and also wearing a black v-neck shirt and he's wearing a nice abs posture. He was also wearing a dogtag. You can notice his good posture while his two hands were inside his pockets.