CHAPTER 32

Warning. [ r-18 ]

"Mimi wake up! Dada seems to be leaving!"

I woke up because of Airo shaking my body and repeatedly saying that his Dada was leaving but I ignored him because I did not care if he was leaving but this Airo was so naughty, he lay on top of me and tapped both my cheeks, he was still not satisfied and shook me again so I could do nothing but get up from the bed.

Ang kulit ng anak ko!

"Mimi needs some rest, Airo." I said while still closing my eyes but I was sitting on the bed and leaning on the headboard.

"Mimi, tell Dad not to leave, please!"

"Airo, your Dad needs to work and one more thing, even if I stop your Dada, it won't stop him, so just let it go, kailangan ko pa ng tulog, anak." I yawned and went back to lying down but I stopped when I heard my son sobbing softly on the side of the bed and when I looked at him I was not mistaken in suspicion because he was crying.

I sighed and leaned him over me and gently stroked his shoulder.

"I will miss Dada again, Mimi, I will not be able to sleep again when he is not by my side." He sobbed and stared at me. "Let Dada stay with us, please? Mimi..." I sighed again.

"Where is he?" I just asked and Airo pointed at the bathroom. "After he takes a bath, I will talk to him."

"Just follow him inside." He wiped his tears and pulled me up. "I'll go outside to play while you make my sister, okay? bye Mimi! I want a sister!"

I just gulped.

When he closed the door I followed him out but I was shocked when I could not open the door because it was locked!

"Airo! open the door!" I shouted and slammed the door to scare him and open the door but I could no longer hear anyone outside, even if I shouted at it Mama would not hear me because she was definitely downstairs cooking breakfast or in the garden that and watering her plants.

"Fuck..." I whispered to myself in frustration and I just turned around in the closet and got some clothes because I was going to take a bath after the man in my bathroom and maybe he could do something to open the freaking door.

After I chose all the clothes I was going to wear, Ace came out of the bathroom right away and didn't have any clothes on even the fucking robe!

"Holy shit!" I immediately grabbed the pillow from the bed and threw it at him but he also looked surprised so he couldn't avoid the pillow and I was stunned because I was only wearing a transparent nighties and underwear! I always wear this when I sleep noh!

"Woah..." I saw how he gulped and went down his looked at my thighs and brought his gaze back to my face. "Wow..." He gulped again and when I looked down between his thighs my eyes widened as I noticed his gradual erection and stiffness.

I almost fainted as I watched his length grow bigger and my body also reacted, I felt the gradual warmth between my thighs and I could do nothing but stand here. I want to tell him to get dressed but I can't because I seem to enjoy what I see!

"S-sorry!" He immediately took the towel hanging from the side and wrapped it around his waist while I averted my eyes and simply put the pillows I had thrown at him back on the bed but he approached me and helped me fix the bed comforter.