CHAPTER 18

It is noon now and we are in the car going to the grocery store to buy the things we will need throughout the week. Tomorrow we will move to the penthouse and I will be away from Dad kaya dapat masanay na ako na kaming dalawa lamang ni Ace.

"We only have a budget of five thousand and we should learn to save, is that clear?" I asked him. Though matipid naman talaga si Ace and I'm the only one who likes online shoppings.

"Five thousand?" I nodded at him. "That's not enough, Babe mayaman ako, bakit tayo magtitipid?"

"your father is rich, not you" I rolled my eyes. His money also came from his father so it cannot be called him because he did not struggle to earn that money.

"That's the same, I am the heir"

"Whatever" I stopped talking because I knew he had an answer to everything I said. He might pissed me and he will sleep on couch again like last night, he made me pissed off because he wants me to drink one more glass of water eh busog na nga ako.

We parked in the parking lot and he opened the door for me and covered me with an umbrella because it was so sunny.

"Be careful" He watched every step I took. I just laughed seeing his face na tutok na tutok sa akin. "There's a stone! wait, 'yan wala na" I laughed again.

We got inside and he pushed our cart. We prioritize shopping for kitchen utensils and fruits, frozen foods, vegetables, eggs and more. We followed up for the bathroom, I got shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer and soaps.

I saw a box of chocolates but I did not get even one. We need to save money.

"Dark chocolates for my babies" He grab a box of dark chocolates and place in our cart. I shook my head and take it back to its place.

"I don't need chocolates" I said and started walking away to look for some stuffs we need the most.

I took toothpastes, dishwashing soaps and also for laundry and for cleaning liquids for bathroom. We barely eat can goods so I decided to get just ten cans, that's enough.

"You tired?" He held my waist and grabbed the liquid soaps I was holding.

"Just a little" I said and smiled to him. Kanina pa kami paikot ikot and I get tired that fast, I want a rest for just a minute.

"I told you ako na lang ang mamimili" He asked the sales man for a chair and he guided me to sit. He tied up my hair and pinaypayan ako.

"You can't recognize the toothpaste box nga paano pa lahat 'to" I pointed our cart.

He just scratch his forehead.

When I felt better we went back to shopping and we even met Hanz who also seems to be shopping for what he needs.

"Nandito rin pala kayo" He said and gave Ace a high five.

"Ah, yeah, we will move to my house" I said. He nodded and looked to our cart.

"Mukhang puno na 'yang cart nyo, hindi pa kayo pupunta sa counter?"

"Kulang pa kasi" Ace said.

"Kailangan nyo ba ng tulong? wala naman masyadong laman 'tong cart ko at puro chips lang, dito nyo na lang lagay ako na magtutulak tapos sasamahan ko na rin kayo pumila sa counter" He volunteered and we just agreed because we need the help din naman.