CHAPTER 22

"Tumahan ka na, anak" Dad tapped my back to calm me down but how can I fucking calm down?! My son died!

"Can you hear yourself, Dad?" I glared at him even though my eyes are swollen because of to much tears I released. "Calm down? Tell me how can I calm down by this situation!"

"I know I know!" He shouted back. "I know your pain! I am your Dad I know you better than yourself so listen to me! It's either we'll cremate his body or you want a buried for him!"

"Cremate? Buried?" I looked at Hanz who was holding my baby. "Airo is just sleeping, Dad" I suddenly became calm with that word. Sleeping.

I saw how Mama covered her mouth to stop herself from crying loud while Hanz looked away, they can't looked into my eyes.

"Camille, please listen to your Dad..." Mama said even though her voice is trembling with her both hands are on her mouth.

"Why would I listen to him?" I raised my eyebrows and sharply glared to Dad. "I don't know him, now. He wants to burry my son even though Airo is just sleeping!"

"Camille!" Dad shouted again making me to stopped when he slapped me. "You're out of your mind! Anak! makinig ka! patay na ang anak mo! patay na!"

"How dare you!" I yelled and pushed his wheel chair away from me. My tears are now racing to fall from my eyes. "How dare you to say that my son is dead!?"

The wheelchair where Dad was sitting hit the wall. Mama immediately approached him and Hanz got up from his seat when the nurse came and took my son to a nurse.

"Give me back my son!" I yelled and I'm about to stand up to pull the nurse that holding my baby. Hanz immediately held my both wrist to stop me.

"Hanz, Airo... give me back my Airo..." I cried on his chest when he locked me on his arms. "I want my Airo..."

"I will, just relax, Cams, calm down..." He caressed my back as I cried hard on his chest.

"He is just sleeping, am I right?" I asked again. He did not respond for a second.

"Yes, he is, just lay on your bed and tommorow you can play with him" He calmly said and that makes me calm.

"Thank you," I looked up to him then smiled.

"Stop lying to her! Hanz," Dad yelled that's why I deadly glared to him again. "Anak naman! nawalan rin ako ng apo! hindi madaling tanggapin pero kailangan!"

"I don't need your opinion old man!" I bowled and pushed Hanz, I walked towards Dad and sharply looked into his eyes. "If you can't accept my son, you better to leave!"

"Tanggap ko ang apo ko! ang hindi ko matanggap ay nagkakaganiyan ka dahil ayaw mong tanggapin sa sarili mo na patay na ang anak mo!"

I was ready to push him again but Hanz pulled me over and locked me in his arms again. There were tears in my eyes that kept dripping while staring badly at my father who tried to say that my son was dead even though Airo was just sleeping.

"Mahal!?" Mama called Dad while tapping his cheeks. "Tulungan nyo kami!" She yelled and strated to cry again while tapping Dad's face who seems like chasing his breath.

"Camille! tingnan mo'ng ginawa mo sa Daddy mo!" This is the first time Mama has shouted at me in an angry manner. She was crying as she struggled to talk to Dad who was holding his own chest and having difficulty breathing. "Hindi mo dapat sinigawan ang Daddy mo!"