CHAPTER 19

Every day we do in life is just the same. Ace is often with me in my check ups and when Ace is busy with his school works I take advantage of the time for David and I to talk. In fact today we are together here at a grocery near the village. He did not want us to stay at penthouse because he was afraid of Ace, the village of the tukmol's house is only one village so Ace can quickly ask for back up if he wants to beat David.

"Ewan ko naman kasi dyan sa jowa ay 'asawa' mo kung bakit galit na galit sa'kin eh sinabi nang wala naman akong ginagawa sa'yo! parang baliw lang" He said while helping me to push my cart.

He's right, Maybe Ace is going crazy because David and I weren't doing anything the night we were caught, I mean the night he saw us. He thinks too much and he is angry with David even though for a long time when that thing happened he still lose his temper every time he sees or hears David's name.

"Buntis ka naman na, ano pa bang kinakatakot nya? na lumandi ka? na maagaw ka ng iba?" He still throwing his hinanakit on me and Ace. "Para naman tayong tanga nito, best friend kita tapos ako pa 'tong ayaw nyang palapitin sa 'yo kaysa sa ex mong gago"

"Hanz?" I asked when I heard that he mention Hanz. "Why did Hanz get involved? and in the tone of your speech you seem to want to curse Hanz"

"Basta, gago lang sya" David kicked the cart and the sales lady got hit. "Peste, sorry po sorry po sorry po!!" He almost bow his head just to say sorry, that he didn't mean to kick the cart

"It's okay sir, nothing to worry" The sales lady smiled. I don't know but I also smile when I saw her braces by then I laugh when David got stunned by his place while deeply staring at the woman in front of us who's wearing a pencil skirt and her uniform with her bun hair.

"Sir?" The lady tried to get his attention but David was still stunned.

I slapped David to get his attention. "Motherfucker let's go"

"Davidson Adams" He offered his hand but the sales lady look around then chuckle.

"Mr. Adams, I'm sorry but we did not entertain that kind of thing on work" She said then smile again. I just crossed my arms over my chest then watched them exchanging stares to each other.

"Hindi naman kita nilalandi ah" David said. "Lalandiin pa lang" He scratched his forehead.

"Uhuh." She chuckled again. "Work first, Mr. Adams"

The sales lady walked away and an old man approached her as if asking about something. David remained stunned beside me and he followed the gaze of the woman.

I tried to take back his attention to me but I failed. His mind is still flying and I can see the heart in his eyes like a in love 'boy'.

"D-david..." I said and dramatically held my stomach.

"H-hoy! a-anong nangyayari sa'yo?!" He panicked already and about to lift me but I laugh and pointed at his freaking face.

"Tangina naman, Camille!" He said and kicked the cart again. "Gago! hindi ka nakakatuwa! Akala ko kung napano ka!"

"Calm down" I said against my laughter. I can't, I saw his face, worried and shocked. I laughed hard again.

"Nakakatawa 'yon? may nakakatawa do'n?" He rolled his eyes and walked away while pushing our carts. I laughed again and I just stop when I got hiccups.