Becoming ink...

I woke up...wait why am I alive? I thought confused. I clearly remember dying...so why am I alive here and now? I thought. 'My child...your job here is to create new worlds for this mostly empty multiverse.' I heard and wow! So cool I think I just heard fate right now. I thought as I listen to her talk about the balance. Yes I already knew about the balance, I wonder if this would be different from the movie/game/ what we saw from my original world/multiverse.

It could be like those from the stories I've read like someone becoming error or someone transported into undertale as papyrus and sans with other papyrus and sans stuck there.

Hmm.. so many things to think about and wait do I have a soul?

Because there were many that had ink as soulless and like one where he used his soul to seal his multiverse to protect it from...what where they called again? Eaters? Sigh.. I'll have to think about that later.. I thought and checked my soul.

Sans(ink)-creator of au's etc
LV-1
HP-9999/9999+
AT-88+
DF-6000+
EXP-0
Weapons-paint Brush, magic, bones, blaster casters, blaster gaster dragon, paint, etc

Can make worlds, is currently curious, can be very powerful when needed, is too powerful and is currently always holding back, is also shocked by own stats, also confused, wondering where he is, favorite child of fate, chosen one of fate and destiny, stats growing because of fate, etc

What the heck was up with my stats!? And is my Hp/AT/DF growing even more!? Why do I need so much on HP/DF/AT? So ok I do have a soul, thank god. Hm..this is a bit too much for me right now.. I thought and grabbed my paint brush that I just realized I had after checking my weapon stats part.

I'm surprised by my weapons, did the original ink sans have this or is it just because I'm here and willing to use other weapons to attack and defend? I don't exactly know why I'm here as ink sans or how I ended up here anyway.

I wonder if destiny or some other god or deity had something to do with it? I thought and started actually making some au's from different originals.

Well there was really only undertale but I made a few others to be originals as well like UnderFell, SwapFell,Fellswap, UnderSwap, etc.

I also forgot, I'm going to have to keep a better eye sockets on my worlds and undertale. I will and can mess with the worlds to help out depending on what it is.

Like to many genocide routes, or not enough food or something. I'll especially have to keep a better eye on the more horrifying au's that I knew about and might have created since I left them to have the same names but that didn't mean I want that to happen like horrortale or what happened in dusttale or dreamtale with nightmare being bullied.

Sigh.. I got my work cut out for me... I thought as I made a few other au's or worlds.

There.. now Reapertale, and errortale exist. I wonder if error was from errortale if there was one because fate or some other god just picked up a sans or papyrus to make them into only error? Well since I'm not going to be creating too much since I don't want to force anyone to kill and destroy au's.

That's horrifying that ink sans probably knew or didn't know about the balance and error has to kill and destroy. Or at least that what it was like in some stories, other stories made it seem like error liked doing that. I'm not completely sure about it until something actually happens.

So in the end, I did make a few more that caught my interest or made me take a liking to the first time around when I saw it.

Was DreamSwap from the same multiverse? I thought curiously and ended up making it. I wanted to keep an eye on that one as well. I'll make sure dream or nightmare don't go to far or whatever happens, I'll stop it if I need to.