Chapter 5. Break

It was the final game before Christmas break, it was cold outside and I quickly changed in the locker room, we had a team huddle, "Team, this'll be an easy game, Hufflepuff. Remember, do NOT rely on me for the snitch because it's winter. That's why I am letting Malfoy being the Seeker and I am a chaser this game. You guys need the speed from me." they nodded and we headed to the tent.

The game began soon, Blaise traded positions with a Chaser because we have great communication, he passed me the Quaffle and we did it back and forth going as fast as we could past the enemy team, I took my shot and made it, the crowd cheered and I smiled, I saw Malfoy zip by chasing the snitch, being him was the Hufflepuff seeker.

30 minutes passed by and it was 90-90. One more goal.. no pressure. Blaise passed it to me and took a really risky shot, but got hit by a Hufflepuff so it knocked it off balance, we watched the Quaffle as it barely made it in to the goal and I saw it did and horns went off that we won. I stood on top my broom and cheered, the screen was put on me and Blaise and we both cheered with the crowd. We won the finals.. holy shit..

We went back to the changing room and were all talking happily, I changed and smiled, "Blaise we've got to pack, leaving first thing in the morning," I said and he nodded, we walked back up to our rooms and packed, "Wonder where were going." I said to Pansy and she shrugged, my owl pecked the window and I took the letter from it and let it in the cage since break is almost here and put an automatic feeding spell on. I opened the letter.

'Great job on winning the final, totally would've been Gryffindor if you hadn't surprised us. Anyways see you after break, or not, Merry Christmas'

-Weasleys.'

I smiled and put the letter in my desk, "Who's that from?"

"Oh, it was someone congratulating me on Quidditch." I said and continued packing. Damn twins.. unbearable. I went to sleep almost instantly from exhaustion and woke up early then woke up Pansy, we grabbed our bags and waited for Blaise who came down seconds later, and we went to Dumbledore's office who was ready to leave too. We apparated, which Pansy and Blaise have never done before and nearly threw up, we were at a big apartment looking building and went in, Dumbledore showed us to our rooms, Pansy and I's connected through a door incase we needed each other. We rested up and woke up about a couple hours later. We had lunch and I was talking to Pansy and Blaise then someone walked in, it was Potter and Hermione Granger. I shrugged it off and took a sip of water still watching the door as people walked in, then..

Fred and George walked in and water came through my nose and I started coughing and Pansy patted my back as I coughed it out, "I think she's excited to see us, George."

"Definitely." George said

I rolled my eyes, "Definitely not." I said and wiped my face and Blaise was dying about the water coming out of my nose, "I'll hurt you, Blaise." and he continued dying of laugher and I kicked him under the table and he was still laughing un phased that I kicked him. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. I smiled as Pansy was trying to get him to stop laughing, I looked over at George who was talking to his younger brother and I shook my head and smiled back at myself.

It was Christmas eve soon enough and everyone was bonding, everyone headed up to their bedrooms but I decided to go to a place I found the first night here, it lead to the rood and I put my jacket on as it was snowing, I looked up at the moon and enjoyed the snow. "Hey."

I turned around, it was George, "Hi." I said and turned back around,

"Thought I was the only one who knew about this spot." he said and I shrugged.

"Got bored one night and decided to explore some around here and found this.." I said, I realized I had told George I was spending Christmas with family.. I got sad and looked down. "I lied to you.. I'm sorry." I said quietly

He shrugged, "It's whatever, Baker." he said and I sat down and he sat beside me, "Where is your family?" he asked and I dreaded that question.

"I.." my heart dropped but I had to tell someone else.. it was the right thing to do instead of lying again,