Chapter 21. School and Kiss

I groaned as Fred and George dragged me off the train, "I don't want to!" I exclaimed, "Being Head Girl is going to be stressful!" I said and they laughed.

"Do you know who head boy is?" George asked and I shook my head, "Guarantee it's a Ravenclaw." he said and I groaned again. "Nothing wrong with that, Ash."

"But they're... smart." I said and they laughed again.

We walked into the Great Hall, Pansy and Blaise were nowhere to be seen. "Sit with us, Ash." Fred whispered and I nodded, we walked to the Gryffindor table and sat down, I sat between the twins and looked up as Dumbledore was doing his speech, "Who's the pink toad?" Fred asked and we all snickered. She stood up while Dumbledore was saying who she was, Umbridge, she coughed and interrupted Dumbledore. Saying were all going to be very good friends, I scoffed and waited for the feast to begin, where were Pansy and Blaise, Tanner wasn't here as well. It worried me.

After the feast the twins went to the DADA room and set up some paint bombs for our new 'beloved' teacher. I waited for them outside the Gryffindor common room, they soon walked up, "Hey, have you guys seen my brother, or Pansy and Blaise?" I asked and they shook their heads no. "I haven't seen them.. I'm worried." I said

The door opened behind me and Angelina came out, she kissed George's cheek and I rolled my eyes, slowly I got up from the stairs and Fred sighed knowing I was uncomfortable, "Georgie, we should help, Ash." Fred said as they stopped snogging. Angelina glared at George and shook her head.

"I need to help Angelina, sorry, Ash." George said and they walked in the common room and I scoffed.

Rolling my eyes I started to walk away, "Wait!" Fred yelled and caught up with me, "Where are you going? Don't you need help looking for them?" he asked.

"Going to meet the head boy in Dumbledore's office and catch any under years that are roaming, so you best get to bed so I don't have to write you up or something." I said and he nodded, he walked back up and I went to Dumbledore's office.

There was a boy with black hair and a very nice smile in there with Dumbledore.

"Ah, Ashlynn Black," he said and I walked in further, "This is Wesley Evans." he said and I greeted the boy, "You guys will be patrolling near Gryffindor and Ravenclaw common rooms tonight and then you may head to bed." Dumbledore explained and we nodded. Wesley is a Ravenclaw, George called it.

We walked around patrolling in silence, "I'm sorry, I don't talk much." I said to Wesley, "I am not very talkative."

He chuckled and I looked at him, "You are Ashlynn Baker, the most cocky person I've ever seen." he said which is strange because I've never seen him before, "Sorry, Black, not Baker." he said and I shrugged, "What happened there? The sudden name change?"

I smiled a little, "I found my actual parents and Dumbledore or McGonagall just assumed I wanted a name change, I don't mind, it's just weird." I said and he nodded,

He hesitated with something but then, "Are you still with that Weasley boy?"

"We never told anyone, how'd you know?" I asked and he smiled laughing a bit, "No we aren't together anymore," I said, "now, how'd you know?"

"I am a very observant Ravenclaw, and you two liked each other since you've met each other." he said rubbing his fingers through his hair, "Sorry if I am hitting a sensitive spot." he said and I shook my head no,

We finished patrolling and he walked me to my common room to be nice then left. I walked to my room and Pansy wasn't here, her stuff wasn't here either. Where were they? I flopped on my bed after taking a shower and fell asleep instantly.