Chapter 11. Spring break

Cedric and I got closer over the past 2 weeks, he was actually nice. I was in Potions and Fred was looking at me, I noticed George wasn't there at the moment, "What?" I whispered.

"When are you going to talk to us?" he asked quietly, I rolled my eyes and shrugged, "Addie cheated, there's no reason to stay away, is there?" he said and I shrugged again, he smirked and I smiled, George had went back his seat and I worked on notes, after class I walked to the Owlery, classes had been canceled since Dumbledore had something he wanted to announce later, which no classes is good, I guess. I just sat in the Owlery, I haven't wrote since Adrian came back,

'Dear family,

Why just Adrian.. I need the rest of you.. please come back..'

I gave it to the owl and sat in the window, "You might fall."

"Hi, Fred." I smiled and turned around, "Addie was a problem because she's too happy and.. I'm not like that."

He sighed and leaned against the wall next to me, "Her and George were good together at first, but the last year has been.. something else between them.." he said

"Why aren't you with George now? You two are almost inseparable." I laughed and he did too, "I want to talk to him.. but I feel he should talk to me first."

Fred smiled, "I'm sure you guys will talk during Spring break at Grimmauld Palace." he smiled and I did too, "Mother informed me that you and you brother along with friends were coming to stay with us."

"First I am hearing of it, but I'm sure we will." I said and he left, I looked out the window and sighed, spring break.. meaning school is almost over.. wow.. I only have a year left... I went to my room and informed Pansy about break, she already knew, Blaise probably did too. I just packed since break was in 2 days anyways.

Those 2 days came quick, Dumbledore apparated us and we went to the rooms we were staying in, I made my way to the roof and hopped off and walked to the Graveyard, "Are those ours?" Adrian said behind me, I nodded, he walked up beside me, "What if it's actually them now?" he said and I shrugged. He sat and prayed for a minute, then left.. I knew he didn't really care as much as me.. I don't know why though, tears came out of my eyes and I wiped them but they kept coming, "Dammit." I whispered, I turned around, "George.."

He was just standing there, "Why've you been avoiding me? Is it because of Addie?" he said and I just stood there, I didn't know what to say, he was going to think I like him, which I don't. "Say something, Ashlynn."

"What do you want me to say? That we can be friends again..? We never were in the first place, George." I said and he gave me a disappointed look,

He walked towards me, "That's bullshit and you know it." he said and I shook my head no, "You told me things I don't think you would tell Pansy or Blaise."

"I told them the same things."

"You told them pieces and parts, you told me every detail, admit that we were friends, Ash.." he said and I pressed my lips together. I nodded yes and he smirked slightly, "There, was that so hard?"

"Very," I said quietly and he chuckled, he looked at the graves, "Those aren't them." he said and I shrugged,

We walked back to the roof and I had sat there.. "Voldemort.. he is.. back." I said and George shook his head, "What's that mean.. what do we do."

"Us.. I don't think we do anything." he said and sat beside me, we heard noises coming from the roof, "George?" I heard a female voice.. very familiar voice.. "Where are you?" it said again, Addie..

I looked at him and he was already looking at me, "I'm sorry.." he said quietly and I left, I stormed off, I was pissed, beyond pissed, Fred said they weren't together, why was she there... I walked to the woods landmark, I sat by the rainy part of it and sighed,

"Gods.. I'm so dumb.. completely.. dumb.. how could I.. just believe that." I said to myself

"Ashlynn!" I heard in the distance and someone came running, it was Fred, "Ashlynn, are you alright?" I shook my head no and I felt tears come out of my eyes. "I don't know what happened.. but whatever happened there.. wasn't.."

"What do you mean? That she cheated and they're still together?" I asked and he sat beside me, "I hate trusting people.."

He calmed me down. He was as mad as me but he still had to support his brother... and I get that. We walked back and in the Livingroom was them sitting together smiling, until I came in, I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen, "Hi, Mrs. Weasley." I smiled and she smiled back, "Need any help cooking?"

"Oh yes, do you know how to make um.. it's a muggle dish.. pulled pork with barbeque?" she asked and I laughed and nodded, "I have the ingredients I just don't quite understand it."

I washed my hands and helped her by cooking this, quite easy actually. After I was done, she had me set the table and set the food out, dinner was ready and people came and sat. I was eating and Addie had been talking, I zoned out until.. "Mrs. Weasley, this pulled pork is delicious, you must give me the recipe you use."

"Oh. Well Ashlynn here made it." Molly smiled and looked at me, I smiled slightly and then Addie put her fork down, "Is there a problem?" Molly asked

Addie raised her eyebrows and shook her head, "She probably poisoned it.." she said quietly but everyone heard her, I got up, and said, "I'm excusing myself to bed, Goodnight." angrily I went to put my plate in the sink and walked to my room. Gods the nerve of her, I angrily paced in the room, there was a knock on the door, "What?" I said

"Can I come in? It's George, I just want to talk..." he said and I rolled my eyes

"No, fuck off, man." I said and he sighed then footsteps receded, I laid on my bed and looked out the window, "Gods.. why do friendships have to be so hard.."

Suddenly the door between Pansy and I's room opened, she walked in, "She's such a bitch." she said and I nodded, "Mrs. Weasley was so close to yelling at her, you could tell because Addie kept asking if you made any of the other food." I scoffed. Pansy kept telling me shit she did and we laughed at how idiotic she was.