Chapter 19. 17

I woke up and saw Fred laying next to me, it was 9 in the morning and my head was pounding. Fred felt me sit up and he woke up as well, "Shit." I said and he looked at me, "We.. kissed last night." I said and he widened his eyes, "It was a drunk kiss." I whispered, "It didn't mean anything, alright?"

He nodded, "Drunk kiss, it never happened." he said and we pinkie promised, we walked down to the dining and some people were sitting for breakfast, Molly smiled at us.

"Late night?" she asked and gave us some breakfast, "I figured it was you two coming in at 4 in the morning." she said and I nodded as she handed me a glass of water. "I can get some muggle medicine to help with that hangover." I thanked her and George came down, "George." she said and he stopped and looked at her, Molly looked furious. "I should shave your bloody head for what you did." she said angrily and set his plate down angrily.

He sat across from Fred. I felt guilty about the kiss but it was a mistake, we both knew it. I didn't like it AND George and I aren't dating, so there's no reason to tell him. "You two have fun last night?" George asked as he forked at his pancakes. I nodded, "That's good." he said, he wasn't angry though, he was.. happy? I smiled and ate my breakfast.

After everyone came down, Molly had an announcement, Pansy greeted me. Blaise and Tanner weren't down yet though. "Today we are going to the muggle beach, NO magic or pranks." she looked at the twins. They had been using magic a lot since they were 17, I have to wait until July 21st. They smiled cheekily. She told us to pair up with someone to apparate. I went with Fred and George, they insisted that they BOTH take me.

I had chosen to wear a bikini top and shorts, my top was red. Pansy's was green. I sat beside her on the towel, "Hey I'm really sorry about what happened, and that I had leave for a few days." she said and sighed, "I might have to leave for the rest of the summer.." she said and I looked at her, her family was very connected to the dark lord and I felt bad for her.

"I get it, Pansy." I smiled and she did too, "You can always owl me and if not, we'll see each other."

She frowned, "I want to be here for your birthday, Ash." she said and I patted her back, "I'll send you something." she said and I smiled and nodded.

After a while, I finally got up and walked into the water, "Hey, Fr-" before I could finish greeting Fred he picked me up and we both went under the water, I surfaced, "You, ass!" I yelled and spit the salty water out of my mouth, "Why?!"

He laughed and so did George. "It's funny seeing you all stressed about sea water." he joked and I punched his arm, "Gods you hit hard!" he said and I smiled. It was a fun day at the beach, warmer than spring break. I grabbed my shirt from my bag and put it on. I felt someone behind me and quickly turned around,

"George." I said and he smiled, "Hey.." I said and continued putting my shirt on, "What's up?"

Turning around I saw he was nervous, "I don't want things to be awkward." he said and I nodded, "I want you to know though." he said and leaned next to my ear, "I will try my hardest to get you back." my body shivered as I felt his breath, he leaned away and smiled, "See you back at the house."

I walked to Fred and he seemed bubbly, "Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

******

It was July 20th! A day before my birthday, I was excited to legally do magic out of school. I walked down to the living room and Sirius.. my father smiled, "Ah, I was wondering, what do you want for your birthday?" he asked

Smirking I laughed, "I told you I don't want anything, fath-" before I finished that sentence, I stopped and he looked at me, "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," he said quietly, "you may call me that if you like." he said and I looked at the ground, "no pressure to do so." he smiled and hugged me, "Anyways, I am going to have to surprise you." he smiled and I did too.

Was I ready to call him father? I don't know but.. it seemed to just come out as if it was normal when.. none of my situation is normal. There were footsteps coming down the stairs, the twins. They appeared on both sides of me, "Boys?"

They were both smiling, "Why does he get to surprise you and we don't?" Fred pushed my shoulder.

"Because his surprise won't involve me getting paint stuck in my hair. I hope." I said

George smiled, "Well it's only fair if we get to get you a surprise gift." he smirked and I sighed, "I promise it won't be a prank." he said and I agreed with a groan and nod, they got excited and ran upstairs.

"They both seem smitten with you." Sirius smiled and I shook my head.

"Just friends. Especially George." I said a little hurt,

He chuckled, "That's why Fred kissed you, right?" he said so I could only hear, I widened my eyes, "I'm only joking, I know it was a drunk kiss." he chuckled again, "Also as a father, I am not happy you drank and made a bad decision."

I looked at him and we both laughed.

today went pretty quick, Pansy and Blaise left already, I was pretty sad about it but they had family matters. Tanner came down and sat down, "I have something to tell you both." he said and I nodded as did Sirius, "I.." he hesitated, "like guys." he said and I looked at him blankly.

He was waiting for me to say something, "I know." I said and laughed a bit, "I have known." I said and he laughed a little too, "I also know about you and Blaise." I teased and pointed at him and he hit my hand away, I smiled, "I support you and I always have." I said pushing his arm, Sirius agreed with me.

I think him coming out was brave.. he seemed relieved when he did, I had noticed he was tense a lot.

******

Birthday day! I was excited. I walked down stairs and people were gathered and saw me, they all yelled happy birthday, I turned around and Tanner was towering over me, I screamed in fear because I didn't hear him. He laughed.

People got us gifts, I don't know why but I didn't like receiving gifts on my birthday. Sirius got me a necklace with a purple gem on the outside, it was a locket. On the inside was a picture of him, Tanner, and I. The other picture was Pansy, Blaise, George, Fred, and I. Thanking him I put it on and opened some other gifts.

It was nice, seeing everyone so happy, Fred sat beside me and handed me a drink, "Great birthday?" he asked and I nodded, "That's good." he said and George appearing on the other side of me. They were both smiling and I shifted, suddenly they both placed kisses on my cheek and ran off, "Happy birthday!" they yelled and I shook my head. I knew that's not all they planned.

******

The rest of they day went quick since we were all having fun, everyone was outside, Sirius in dog form. The twins appeared and smiled, "Happy birthday, Ash." George whispered and I smiled, suddenly fireworks went off and they spelt happy birthday and my name, then 'we all love you'

I gushed and hugged George, "Thank you." I said and Fred joined the hug, I laughed and pretty fireworks continued to go off, I admired them while the twins had their arms arm me and I had mine around them, "Best birthday ever." I said and smiled.