Chapter 12. Finally

Spring break was going alright, I had avoided Addie and George as much as I could, I still talked to Fred some but he was with George a lot. "Are you sure you just don't have a massive crush on him?" Pansy asked me and I started going into a coughing fit and she laughed, "Yeah that was dumb to ask."

Blaise smirked, "I don't know, she probably does and doesn't know it." I rolled my eyes and he laughed, "I'm not wrong." he said and I kicked him, he groaned, we were all in the dining room and joking around, the door opened it was Addie with the twins,

"I'm going take a walk." I said and got up and left, Addie glared at me as I left, I heard footsteps behind me and turned around quickly with my wand out, at the other end of my wand was Blaise

"Jesus woman. I was just going to go with you." he said and I put my wand away, "Didn't mean to scare you."

My body felt less tense, "Just on edge lately, someone might come and take Adrian." I said and he raised his eyebrow, "I don't know.. I just feel like whoever has them now.. might take him again."

He sighed, "That's highly unlikely, we have everyone here to protect him, I promise he's safe."

"Where are you all going?" Molly asked and I got scared and jumped, "Were all about to leave to the beach, you have to come." she smiled and I said alright, I went upstairs and changed into my bikini as did Pansy, we put clothes over them and headed downstairs, we all walked there and us three stayed in the back, "crazy that you know who, is back." Pansy whispered

"Why don't we say his name, it's not like it's bad," I said but quietly so they didn't smack me like they always do, they both looked at me.

"He killed a bunch of people, rumor says he kidnapped some as well and has people kidnap others to this very day, to build his strength, he practices on them and kills them.." she said and I instantly had an image of my family pop into my head, "What.." she said because she knew I had thought of something, I shook my head.. that's crazy.. that can't actually be.. he can't have my family.. right? I shook it off and we arrived at the beach, I laid a towel down and just sat there playing with the sand, Addie and George were playing in the water, laughing and smiling. I scowled and Fred sat beside me, "You alright? You look like you want to murder her."

I chuckled, "She cheated on him. She isn't a good person, everything about her makes me mad." he started laughing, "What?"

"Gods it sounds like you like him and you're jealous." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Besides that, what else is on your mind?"

"You know about the fire that affected an entire neighborhood and killed everyone?" I asked him and he nodded, "Not everyone, just me. I suppose my family but I don't know where they're at." he looked at me with sympathy, "Don't say sorry. Anyways.. I had a crazy idea.. when Adrian was dropped in front of the school with a note from V, I don't know who exactly V is.. but what if it's..." I looked around for people, "Voldemort." I whispered

He pressed his lips together, "Honestly, I wouldn't put it past him.." he said then smiled, "Excuse my dark humor, but your the Girl who Lived." he chuckled and I did too

"I suppose I am, but it's not like he directly tried to kill me." I said and he shrugged, "I needed to get that out.. and I can't talk to George because.. her."

"Why? I mean ask to speak alone and then talk to him." he tried to tell me but,

"I've already thought of that, I am just afraid that he'll tell her and then she'll tell her Hufflepuff buddies then everyone finds out my family is dead." I sighed and laid back, he laid beside me, "I hate feelings and over thinking," I sighed and he nodded.

It got dark and some of the people headed home, I decided to stay, "Should've let me talk that one night."

"Gods.. can't you leave me alone, George..." I sighed and looked at him, "I don't get why you're with her. She cheated and said my food was poisoned."

He shook his head, "Because I'm scared to be alone."

"You have Fred." I said as he sat with me, he sighed and said, "It's not like that.. I feel as if my world would fall apart if I didn't have someone to love.." at that moment I felt a connection, I knew exactly how he felt but I don't know why.. I had never experienced love. I placed my hand on his and he pressed his lips together, "I don't know why I feel like that.. but I am terrified of not feeling loved."

I chuckled, "I'm sure there are some other girls who would go crazy to love you." he smiled and I did too, "Listen.. Addie isn't good for you, I think you should leave her.." he looked at me, "I know you're scared, but there are plenty of other people out there and by the looks of it, you were never in love with her, that Amortentia potion was not her, you know it too and I saw your expression."

He looked at me, "I know.. it wasn't her scent, hers was always yogurt and lotion." I laughed because those were odd together and he laughed too, "For the past 2 years I smelled that but this year it was different. She cheated because she heard that. It's not an excuse and I just told her that's what she smells like." he got up, "I'll leave her, tonight, but first were having fun because you did not have a very eventful beach day." I got up and smiled, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, I screamed playfully and he walked over to the water and threw me in it.

"My gods, George it's freezing!" I yelled and he laughed, I pulled him down and he went under, he came back up and laughed, we looked at each other. I talked to him about what I said to George and he said the same thing, we stood there in the water just looking at each other, not saying anything but I could completely understand what he was feeling, "We should head back.. I have to help your mum with dinner.." he nodded and I looked at my towel, "Shit. Pansy took the bag with all the clothes."

He handed me his shirt from his bag and I put it on and thanked him, we walked back and in the house. I went upstairs and put some sweat pants on then came back down to help with dinner, "Dear you look cold." Molly said and I nodded.

"I just got back from the beach, it's colder at night." I smiled,

"Is that.. George's shirt." she asked and I looked down, it was, shit, I don't know how she feels about Addie but, "Oh." I said, "He was there with me, Pansy had taken my bag with my clothes in it and I just had my bathing suit on, he offered and I accepted." she smiled and said, "Good, I'd have to kill him if he wasn't being a gentleman." I laughed and continued cooking. I set the table and put the food out, Molly called everyone down, Addie being all happy and perky, I assumed he hadn't done it yet. I sat down across from George, and she glared, I just put food on my plate, Pansy and Blaise were on each side of me, I noticed Addie kept looking at my shirt, it said Quidditch on it and had red on it, which was a Gryffindor colour, I smiled to myself, Addie kept picking at her food, "Something wrong, Addison?" Molly asked

"Just, not that hungry all of a sudden." she said and looked at me, I rolled my eyes, "Do you have a problem with me, snake?"

Everyone stopped and looked at her, I gave her a dirty look, "Addison, we don't go by houses here." Molly said

"It's fine Mrs. Weasley." I said and looked at George, he was angrily looking at Addie, she looked at him "George, you're mad at me?" she asked and he didn't say anything, "Are you serious? That's all she is, a snake, it's in her blood." I got really angry but just sat there, "Everyone here knows it, even her pureblooded friends."

They were both just sitting there, angry as me. "Addison.. I think you should leave." George said, and she looked shocked, "We should break up too, I can't have you treat my friends like that, house shouldn't matter, especially to you.." he said and she got up so angrily she had spilled her punch and it went all over us 3, she laughed and then everyone was just giving her dirty looks, George looked at her, "Addison, leave, were done."

She stomped out of the room and upstairs, a few minutes later footsteps came downstairs and we heard the door open and close, us 3 went upstairs to change and came back down, Molly apologized to me about her and I told her it was fine, George seemed in a better mood, everyone was back to joking around with each other, I noticed George kept glancing at me and I smiled, dinner ended and I went to my room and went to bed, that was an eventful dinner.