Chapter 22. Voices

I had been patrolling with Wesley, he was more quiet than usual. "Hey, what' wrong?" I asked

He looked at me, "You're back with Weasley?" he asked and I nodded, "That's good, you seem happier." he said and stopped looking at me. I shrugged it off and finished the patrol, there were a few second years sneaking around, gave them detentions.

Walking in my room I heard a creak and took my wand out, pointing it from where the sound came from, "Woah!" I heard Pansy yell and put my wand away. "Ash, it's alright, just me."

"Pansy. Where the bloody hell have you been?" I asked and she sighed, "I have been worried sick." I said worried, Blaise appeared from behind her, "You too! Tanner has been sick over thinking what might have happened to you!"

They both looked at each other then me, "We can't stay long." Pansy said and I scoffed, "Ash." she said sternly, "Be careful, please." she said

"Of what?" I asked

Blaise walked up to me, "Voldemort," he said quietly, "Tell Tanner to be careful as well, Ash. We'll see you when we do." he said and walked back to Pansy, they apparated away and I scoffed. I just lost my best friends.. I sat on the floor sadly.. tears filling my eyes, they're gone and lost to him..

****

Morning came quickly and George and Fred met me outside of my common room, "Morning, Ashy." Fred smiled to me and I nodded, "what's happened? you usually hit me as a good morning."

I stopped them and made sure no one was around, "Pansy and Blaise have been lost to he who shall not be named." I said and they looked at me worried, "They can't come back, they risked a lot just seeing me last night." I sighed and they hugged me. "I'm fine.." I said as they let go, "Let's go eat, I'm starving." I said softly and continued walking.

In reality, I was sad, I had lost my best friends and I don't think I am ever going to see them again. A letter dropped down for me at dinner, 'I'll be back -A.D.' I raised and eyebrow and showed it to George, he shrugged and then Harry came in quickly, "guys, Umbridge is now headmaster." he said quietly and I widened my eyes, "Dumbledore had left after Umbridge found out about Dumbledore's army." he whisper yelled, and I shook my head, A.D, Albus Dumbledore.

****

Umbitch has made these ridiculous rules for everyone, boys and girls must be 8 inches apart, all that bullshit, I've had to sneak around with George. Right now we were in a storage closet.

"this is quite tight." George said and I snickered, he pushed my arm. He kissed me gently and I kissed him back, his hands going through my hair and my hands messing up his short hair. We haven't really had a too intense kiss. That's when, I decided it should be one. I pressed my lips against his harder and felt his grunt slightly, I pulled him closer to me and his hand was in my hair while the other rubbed up and down on my back, his tongue glided across my bottom lip asking for access, I let him and our tongues battled for dominance, he won. The kiss was becoming more and more intense and- the door flung open, we stopped kissing very quickly praying it wasn't Umbitch. I sighed in relief, Wesley.

I heard the pink toads voice ask him a question and he shouted no, "You best leave in 3 minutes after I close this door or I will come back." he whispered and shut the door.

George scoffed, "He likes you."

"Stop being jealous. He just helped us so we don't have to scar our arms." I said and he scoffed again, I pecked his lips and opened the door, e walked to class hoping we wouldn't get caught by her.

****

Fred and I were in the his common room and he kept glancing at me, "What, Fred?" I asked getting annoyed and he jumped. He seemed nervous.