Chapter 10. V?

It's been another month that went by and Dumbledore said he has urgent news about my family so I ran to Dumbledore's office and opened the door, "What happened?" I asked and I looked at the couch, "Adrian!" I yelled and hugged him, he hugged me back and I cried, "How.. how... are you here?!" I said and looked at him, his face was dirty and I took a cloth from Dumbledore and wiped his face,

He smiled, "I don't know.. I just woke up in front of the school and I don't remember much else, but here." he handed me a letter and I opened it,

'You can have your brother, the rest are mine. -V'

I looked at it and looked at Dumbledore, "It's signed by a V?" I asked and he shrugged, I hugged Adrian again, "I was so worried.."

He nodded, "I have a room for him in the Slytherin house, he is bunked with Blaise Zabini, I figured you were more comfortable with him there." I nodded and Dumbledore. I walked Adrian there and Dumbledore had given him some robes and clothes for classes which he started in a week. I got him settled in and he fell asleep. I was so happy and shit but I gave him space and told him to come to my room when he was awake if he wanted to,

Pansy was up and looking for me, I explained what happened and she was shocked, "That's.. great.." she said happily and hugged me, I hugged back and we went to my room and laid there, I was in disbelief, I laid there happy.. but the others were still out there. Dumbledore will look into it..

Another Month passed by and Adrian was fitting in again, he reconnected with his old friends, I was happy for him, Addie and George broke up, guess why, she cheated on him, surprising, right? They have been dating for a while apparently, that's what Fred told me.

I had been so happy about Adrian.. but still wanted to find the others and who had them.. it was the final task and I was watching, suddenly Harry and Cedric came back, people were cheering and Harry was crying, "Dumbledore..." I said quietly as he clapped

(Cedric is just passed out, he's not dead because he's a sweetie :)

"Hm?" he replied,

"Harry is crying.." I said as Harry was crying over Cedric, "go down there, make sure he's alright."

Dumbledore quickly went down and stood over Cedric, he felt his pulse, and nodded at me, he was still alive.. Harry was saying something in a panic and I was worried, Blaise and I walked down, "What's happening?" I asked quietly to Dumbledore

"Take Cedric to the infirmary for me see that he's alright, don't let his father in, he's too worried." He said and I nodded, Blaise and I carried him there in a stretcher and Blaise left to see if there was anything else to help with, I had made something for Cedric to wake up and he did was erratic, I held him down, "Hey, hey, hey." he kept struggling and looked at me, "It's okay, calm down." I said and he slowly started to stop wiggling around, and finally settled, "What happened out there?.." I asked quietly while he held my hand as if he was scared for me to leave, I looked at my hand, "It's alright, I'm not going to leave."

He nodded and took a few deep breaths, "V-Voldemort.. was there... it was him.." he said and I widened my eyes.

"Isn't he dead?" I asked and he shook his head

I grabbed some water for him, "N-not anymore." he said and drank the water. He grabbed my hand again.. "It.. was terrifying." he said so quietly. I always thought Cedric was some stuck up asshole who thought he could get anything he wanted because he was the most beautiful man here, but.. opinions change. "Your brother is Adrian, right?" he asked and I nodded, "Sweet kid."

"Felt like he's changed.. I mean it's been 3 years since I saw him and.. the rest of my family is out there, Adrian won't even talk about what had happened, he just avoids it completely.." I sighed wiped Cedric's face because it had dirt and blood on it, "I'm Ashlynn, by the way," I said and he smiled.

"I know who you are." he chuckled and I raised my eyebrows still cleaning his face, I asked him how, "I know everyone, I love knowing everyone." he said and I smiled and shook my head.

Everything was quiet for a moment, "I thought you were dead for a moment when Harry was crying over your body," I said and he chuckled, "I think Harry thought you were dead too." and we both laughed, "Dumbledore has requested your father not come in until your ready to be smothered." He nodded, "I've never been smothered."

"What do you mean by you haven't seen Adrian for 3 years?.." he said and I still hated the question.. I sighed and smiled,

"My brothers go to a different school" I wasn't telling him what happened, I barely tell anyone what happens, I regret telling George because he has that important piece of information of my life that I didn't want anyone else having.. just because I thought he was going to stay in my life. I rinsed my cloth and Cedric sat up, "Do you need anything else?" I asked and he shook his head, I stretched my neck, and turned around, he looked sad, "Do you want company?" I asked and he nodded, I smiled and sat in the chair beside him we talked for a few hours and I found out a lot about him, I told him some about me, "That Addie Svenson girl," I started to say and he looked at me funny, "Who'd she cheat on George with?"

He chuckled, "No clue, but it wasn't like her to do that. She is more of the stuck up perky Hufflepuff." he said and I laughed, "You looked nice at the Yule ball, very nice song as well."

"Thank you, it was a last minute thing, I had no idea it was that night and I panicked, dress wise." I laughed and he reassured me I looked fine, I spent most the day in there with him so he wouldn't be alone, Pomfrey was taking care of the other 2 contestants, Fleur and Viktor. I was smart so I know if anything happened to Cedric, I would know what to do. Eventually we both fell asleep and I fell asleep in the chair.

Next morning I was woken up to laughing from Fleur's side, I rolled my eyes, "It's 5 in the morning, laughing shouldn't be allowed this early." I said to myself and Cedric shifted in his bed, I groaned slightly and walked out of Cedric's curtain, I heard talking coming from Fleur's curtain, the twins?.. "Our brother wanted us to make sure you're alright."

"He'd flip if we didn't." I heard them talking back and forth, I rolled my eyes and used the bathroom. I should talk to them... but if they really cared they'd talk to me first.