Chapter 16. Secret

SMUT WARNING, kind of smut.. I'm going to try.. don't judge if it's bad..

After dinner I went to the same corridor I usually do and stood out there, the rain was cold but I didn't care, everything went away, the boy problems, the dead parents, the drama, all of it.

"Ashy.." I heard and turned around, "George.." I said quietly he walked out with me, he towered over me, I never realized how tall he was, probably a foot taller, "I'm not back with Addie.." he said, "I just didn't like that Cedric was there.. I got jealous and wanted you to think that I was with her.."

"I'm not dating Cedric.. I was there to help him after the final task.." I said and I didn't realize how close he was, "Why didn't you tell me it was me.. the Amortentia." I whispered.

He sighed and he looked at me, "I was with Addie, I didn't think you felt that way."

"I didn't know I felt that way, until I was really thinking about it, then realized you were all I thought about." I chuckled, my hand was in his, "I'm not good with feelings. I never was."

We stood there, our hands intertwined and the rain going down our faces, it was like a little movie scene, "You're all I thought about ever since I helped you the first day, when someone knocked into you." I didn't know what to say, I smiled and he did too, "You drive insane, I constantly think about what you're doing.. who you're with.. are you thinking about me, it's bad.." he said and chuckled, I was going to say something but before I could he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back immediately, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist, he pulled me closer and I swear it was a movie scene because the whole cheesy kissing in the rain and romantic moment. We stopped and looked at each other, we both laughed and had our foreheads against each other, I took his hand and we ran because it was past curfew, we went to my room and after I closed the door he kissed me again and pressed me against the door, he kissed my neck and then we both stopped and started undressing quickly, he pressed his bare body against mine and picked me up, he walked over to my bed and threw me on it, we got under the cover and he was on top of me, between my legs, we kissed and he entered me, I moaned into his mouth and he smiled, he kissed my neck with every thrust, I moaned as he did, in this moment, everything was great, he grabbed my neck softly and kissed my lips, I kissed back and he kissed my chest and moaned, after a while he looked at me, "Ashlynn," he whispered, I nodded because I knew what he wanted, he thrusted faster into me and finally he let out a big breath into my neck and I had too, he laid beside me and we just laid there looking at the ceiling. "Was that.. alright.." he asked and I nodded, I grabbed his hand and he held mine back, I got up and went to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and washed my face, I walked back out and put my clothes on, he had already done that. "I think this should be a secret for right now."

I nodded, "Probably best with Addie, she'll start something and I need to tell my brothers and friends somehow without them freaking out.." I said and sat beside him

"Fred would need time to process probably.." he said and I nodded, he kissed me, "So.. dating but secret?" he asked and I agreed, "It would be nice to sneak around too, the whole secret thing." I laughed and he did too. "I should probably go since Fred was worried yesterday. I know a secret passage back to my common room."

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said and he nodded, he quickly kissed me then left. I smiled and squealed, I laid on my bed and just looked up, "I did that... him.." I chuckled to myself, my door flung open and I sat up, it was Pansy, "Hey. How was your date?"

She scoffed and laid next to me, "Awful.. why do all guys only want.. sex.. like what happened to a good old cute romantic relationship?" she asked and I shrugged, "I don't think I am ever going to find one who actually likes me." she said and I reassured her, she smiled and took a shower while I decided to take one in the morning,

I was in a rush when I woke up, I threw on the tie I had on last night because I had no clean ones and headed down to the Great Hall, my hair still wet and I was cold from being straight out of the shower, I sat with Pansy and shook looked at me and nearly spit her drink out, "ASHLYNN!" she yelled and there weren't many people, but they looked over here, "What the hell are you wearing?!" I was confused to that question until I looked down and saw.. I had a Gryffindor tie on.. shit. "Care to explain.." Blaise said and I looked at them both

"I was in the cold rain and.. and.." I started to say but got nervous and ran out of the Great Hall the doors opened behind me, I was pacing back and forth and someone tapped me on the shoulder, "What!" I yelled until I saw who it was, "George.. I am sorry.." I said as I took off his tie and handed it to him, I leaned against the wall and he took it,

He smiled, "No one else saw except them, I was smart enough to put on the right tie this morning though," he said handing me my tie and I chuckled, "Though I rather like you in my tie, I might want it tied somewhere else next time." he whispered in my ear and I shivered, he backed away "See you in class, Ashlynn." he smiled and walked back in the great hall.

"Merlin's balls.." I whispered and felt my heart beat harder..