Chapter 13. School

Spring break was over and classes were back up. I was in the back of the library doing some homework and I heard someone else back here which is odd because, no one really goes back here, someone sat at my table and I looked, it was Fred and George, "Hello, Weasley's" I smiled

"Do you mind,"

"Helping us?"

"This Snape essay,"

"Has us bewildered."

I laughed at them finishing each others sentences, "Only if you stop talking like that." I said and they nodded, I helped them and got them books to read for the essay, "You guys should really read more often." they both started laughing and I did too. I helped them and they got it done in less than an hour, they thanked me and Fred had left, George was still here, "Did you need something else?"

"Are you coming to all the Holidays?" he asked and I chuckled,

"If I'm invited, yeah sure." I said and he smiled, "This last time was pretty eventful." I said and he raised his eyebrows,

We talked for a bit and headed to dinner, I noticed it was raining and wanted to go outside so bad, I was anxious the entire time, as soon as I was done eating I left, I heard someone behind me so I ran to the abandoned corridor and went outside, I looked up letting the rain hit me, "Are you alright?!" someone said, I turned around and nodded, I held out my hand, it was George, he took my hand and stood in the rain with me, "What are we doing?"

"So.. 3 years ago.. I thought if it has rained, my family wouldn't have been dead, so I stand in it, thinking their alive and I have a better life and happier life." I said and he looked at me

"They could be alive." he said and I looked at him, "George... I can't get my hopes up.. I don't want to be more disappointed than I'll already be." I said and he nodded, I looked back up and I was soaked, it felt nice, the cold rain in the warm weather, I still had his hand in mine, I realized and let go, "Were going to get sick, Ash!" he said loudly because the rain was loud, I shrugged, he smiled and laughed and we danced, the whole world just seemed to disappear, soon others had come out, it was Fred along with Pansy and Blaise, they saw and joined us, we were all dancing and laughing, splashing in the water, again.. the world seemed to just not exist, there were no problems and nothing matters. We all went inside and the others had left except George, "Were probably going to be so sick in the morning." I said and he nodded, "This was fun.."

I laid my head on his shoulder, "You seem like you need it recently." he said quietly so no one heard us, it was past curfew, "I feel like my whole world has changed this year.. not as much as yours but.."

"I know what you mean, everything seems to be stable at one point but then the next minute, your brother turns out to be alive," I said and we both chuckled, "I don't want anymore to change this year.. and I don't want my family to be held captive by that monster."

We sat there in silence for an hour, it was like that beach moment, we knew how each other were feeling just by being there.. it was a stupid connection. "I should get back. Don't want to get caught."

"Rain has a weird smell." he said and I looked at him funny, "I don't mean weird, but it has a smell.. that calms you, I think you said that a while ago." I nodded and he laughed, "Go, before you get caught." I went to my room and took a shower, then fell asleep,

The next morning, Pansy woke me up and she looked worried, "What?"

"We need to see Dumbledore.. now." she said and I nodded, I got dressed and we headed there, Blaise was with us too, I was worried now too, we got there, Adrian was already there, "What the hell is going on?" I asked and Dumbledore was pacing, "Who else have you told, about the fire and you family?"

I was confused, "Fred and George Weasley.. why?" I asked, he asked Snape to go get them and a few minutes later they were in here with us. "Can you tell me what's going on now?" I asked

"Professor Snape has informed me of your family, he has found them." Dumbledore said and my heart dropped.. "Now.. It is dangerous but I am allowing you all to go with him, as he an undercover person cannot just be by himself." I nodded but my heart was racing.. I had to do this now, "Now if you're all ready, you may go there now." Everyone nodded, "Adrian will stay here." he agreed and we all left, we were standing in a dark room,

To be continued...