Chapter 3-The Sword

Nobody's POV

"What?!" (y/n) shouts "there's no way!" He starts pacing back and forth. Jade then breaks the silence "there's only one way to prove my theory and that's to try to draw the sword itself" (y/n) stops and starts thinking. "It's worth a shot" he then says. Jade and (y/n) then set off to find the sword located in the middle of the Forest of No Return. Lucky they weren't that far from the pedestal and arrived there in just a few hours. "Woah that's the sword desribed from the legends?" (y/n) points at the sword.

(this is what the sword looks like)

        "Yup" Jade says "and according to the book the sword's gem indicates which element is infused with it, however after millennia of just sitting there it looks like it lost its power so you must have to temper it with the 7 elements

        "Yup" Jade says "and according to the book the sword's gem indicates which element is infused with it, however after millennia of just sitting there it looks like it lost its power so you must have to temper it with the 7 elements." (y/n) walks up to the sword and readies his stance "alright here i go" and he starts pulling the sword. Doesn't budge, "see? I told you i'm not the hero" (y/n) sighs "Try again!" Jade encourages.

 "Alright but i doubt i will pull it out." (y/n) replies and readies his stance once more. He pulls with all his might and then, they saw the blade move from its pedestal. "and your not some legendary hero huh?" Jade says "heh i guess i was after all."

(y/n) starts to sheath his sword when all of a sudden 10 goblins each with a spiked club surround them. "I hope you know how to use a sword (y/n)" Jade says as she readies her bow. Then the goblins attack.