Chapter 17- Sky and Shadow Girl

Nobody's POV

Ava goes silent after (y/n) fills her in. "That's quite a lot of information to take in." She says, "But at least i know where you went now, it took ages to track you down" (y/n) looks at her with a curious look. "What do you mean by ages? How long have I been missing?"

"you've been missing for about 11 m-months (y/n)" Ava says looking a bit flustered

"...WHAT?!" (y/n) yells "I've been gone for that long?"

"Y-yeah, you have, most people have already gave up the search but your mom, sister, and I kept searching and well, here we are" Amy says.

"We gotta hurry up" (y/n) tells the girls. Jade, Amy, and Brianna nod as they prepare for another expedition. "Wait how will I defend myself if i'm going to follow you?" Amy says. "here have this" Brianna says, tossing a staff. "Its a magical staff, once you master using it your quite a threat." Amy looks at it, "But i don't know any form of magic" (y/n) pats her shoulder and smiles "Don't worry, neither did I"

"Quickly lets go up the mountain and see if the next Temple is up there" Amy says. 

As (y/n), Amy, Jade, and Brianna make their way up, Ava hears something and she turns around "Who's there?" she asks, no reply. "Hey Ava, hurry up!" (y/n) calls "O-oh coming!" Ava turns around and runs after (y/n).  However there indeed was something hiding in the shadows.

"Ah so the hero finally shows himself" the Shadow Creature says. "Better hurry up then"

A.N- Another chapter done! Sorry i didn't update yesterday but online school got the better of me, ending with a shadow creature :O who could it be? tune in next chapter i guess.

Later!