Chapter 11-Fire Temple

Nobody's POV

As (y/n) and his crew start landing they can make out a temple roof. They hurry towards the entrance, and then head down the stone stairs, into the Fire Temple. 

"Oh boy, it's HOT" (y/n) says, fanning himself.

"What did you think the temperature would be when we entered the Fire Temple?" Jade replies

As they continue down the path, slaying the monsters that were in their way and solving puzzles, they seem to be getting nowhere. That's when (y/n)'s mind clicks.

"What if we are going the wrong way? Like maybe there is a secret passageway."

"Well, that would make sense, anybody could solve these puzzles" Amy says

So, the team backtracks, then near the entrance they stop. "This is where we started!" Briana says. "Yeah, but look at this" (y/n) points to a crack in the wall. "If we had something explosive like a bomb, we could probably blow this up."

"On it." Jade says as she rushes out the temple entrance. A few minutes later she returns with a bomb, one of the projectiles the Leviathan fired. She then lit the fuse using the red-hot walls of the Temple. "Alright get back" (y/n) orders. Then a big BOOM and the portion of the wall is gone, and a passageway was revealed.

"I knew it!" (y/n) says triumphantly.

"No time to waste, lets hurry." Amy says heading through the passageway. The team follows and are met with the elemental protector. A heavily armored individual, armed with a colossal sword and a shield.

(heres what it looks like)

(The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess was one of my fav games, couldn't resist)

The figure draws its sword and readies a fighting stance. (y/n) and the girls draw their weapons and the fight starts. The knight charges, easily swatting away Amy, "Ahhh" she yells as shes flung across the room. But before she hits the ground. (y/n) catches her and sets her down on the floor. "T-thanks." Amy stutters with her face turning red. "No problem." (y/n) replies, then he turns to the knight who is trying to break the protective bubble Brianna cast around herself and Jade.

(y/n) runs toward the knight and breaks off some armor. Looks like its not indestructible (y/n) thinks while breaking off some more pieces. Finally the bulky pieces of armor are broken off, but just as (y/n) thinks he won, the now slimmer more agile knight pulls out a rapier-like sword and continues it's assault. "Another phase? Really?" (y/n) says while  blocking an incoming attack. Jade starts firing a volley of arrows, which instead of bouncing off with the armor clad knight, now penetrate the chain-mail.

"Brianna use that bubble shield on me" (y/n) says while still blocking the knights attacks. Brianna then casts the spell and a thin but surprisingly durable bubble surrounds (y/n). Then (y/n) charges once more. only this time he switches to the earth element, allowing him to easily slice through the chain-mail and also temporarily paralyze the knight. Then with one final swift blow to the head, the knight disintegrates into nothing but dust and the passageway to the Fire Element is revealed. "(y/n) you know what to do" Amy says. (y/n) nods and thrusts the sword into the pedestal, allowing the sword to become infused with the fire. After the refining process is done, the sword's gem is now a shimmering ruby, and the blade got a bit bigger.

"Fire Temple done." (y/n) says with a smile. "Lets head out of here and see where we are going next." With that the 4 head out of the room and then up the stone stairs, and towards the airship. Onto wherever the book described them to go, and that was the Water Temple, a labyrinth located in the vast oceans.