Chapter 22- Wind Temple

(y/n)'s POV

"So you know this place?" I ask Mia. "Yeah, after spending quite a lot of time in here, I know it like the back of my hand." Mia states proudly. "Well, then this should be a breeze" I say. "No pun intended" I add before I get the death-stares again. Jade then speaks up, "So this is part of the Temple?" pointing to a lever. "Mia looks at the lever, puzzled. "that's weird, I don't remember that there." Jade then reaches for the lever, "Only one way to find out" Amy attempts to stop her before something goes wrong. "Wait, Jade don't pull it yet!"

Too late, Jade pulled and...

Nothing

"Hm, nothing happened, guess that solves the questio-" but she was cut off by a rumbling sound.

"What's happening?" I ask Mia

"Why are you asking me?" Mia shouts back "I don't even remember that lever!"

"I thought you knew this like the back of your hand!"

Before she can respond the floor beneath us starts to disappear. "Prepare for impact girls" I tell them. Ava is just trying to stay calm, and the others are trying to find a way out before the floor disappears completely.

Then, gravity assumes control and we start plummeting to the bottom. 

Nobody's POV

(y/n) slowly gets up, still shaken from the previous events, he looks around. "Well, well, well" A voice says from behind him. "Nice to meet you again...(y/n)" (y/n), now back into action mode turns around. "(b/n)" (y/n) says in a angry tone. "Is that any way to treat an old friend?" (b/n) says "Or should I say...enemy?" (y/n) unsheathes his sword and shield and readies a stance. "Getting a little hot-headed there (y/n)" says (b/n)

(b/n) then says "I'm not here to fight you, only to see your face one last time, before I end you." (b/n)'s tone turns serious. "You might've heard that this is now guarded by a Wyvern." (y/n) turns to look at he now unconscious girls, then immediately turns back to face (b/n). "Now, im going to switch things up" (b/n) cackles. "Charlotte!" 

A demon then appeared from nowhere, "Yes, master?" she asks. (b/n) points to (y/n) and says "I need you to eliminate him. "Yes, master" she says and summons a scythe. "Do not fail me." (b/n) says before teleporting away.

"Now, die human!"

And the demon charges toward (y/n).

A.N- Another chapter done! what do you think will happen? Will (y/n) become victorious? or will the demon complete her masters orders? Or something else? I'm keeping up with the schedule so far but school is starting to take a toll on me. Hopefully I can keep up with the promised (and required) updating. That's it so far.

Cya!