Chapter 10.5- Airship Battle

(Play this during the chapter) (also I loved playing this game as a kid so I couldn't resist putting this in)

(y/n)'s POV front of the ship

"Alright men take aim at the front of the ship, try to take out their cannons." I order the men in control of the cannons. BOOM, a direct hit...to our ship. "Attempt to repair the damage! I'll take care of the ship." I order as I gets on the main cannon. Then I start firing, and 3 direct hits, one to the cannon, one to the command deck, and another on the deck of the ship. The last shot goes through the entire ship and after a brief pause the ship explodes into thousands of pieces. "Alright i pump my fist in the air, now hopefully the girls are successful on their side."

(They are I don't have enough time for other paragraphs tho so timeskippo) (You can end the music too)

"Alright so luckily we were able to repair our ship and fend off against the pirates."I say with a sigh of relief. "Lets continue to the Temple and according to the map, the element is fire." Amy says. "Well then looks like the boss battle is going to be real heated" I say with a little laugh. I suspect a groan or a laugh but instead I get slapped by Amy. "Ouch! what was that for?" I say rubbing my cheek. "Get back on track and don't do it again or else" Amy warns with no emotion in her voice. "this is no laughing matter."

"Come on Amy, it was just one joke chill out" I say.  Then i get slapped,again. "Ouch!" Amy looks at me coldly "I warned you" was the only thing she said.