Chapter 7-Castle Town

Nobody's POV 

(y/n) stood silent, not knowing what to say. He knew that the book would be vital to his quest but marrying someone he only knew for a day? That might be too much, but he knew he had no other choice.

"Alright" (y/n) said knowing he would one regret those words, but when the fate of the world is on the line? He knew this was the best choice he has. "Thank you for accepting my request" the elder says as he hands (y/n) the book. "Not like I had much of a choice" (y/n) says glumly.

The elder leaves the tent as (y/n) prepares his gear and while he is he sees something out of the corner of his eye. An amulet, it's amber-like color was truly astonishing and (y/n) put it in his inventory. As (y/n) exits the small hut he's greeted with Jade and word has spread about your agreement like wildfire. "Is it true you actually agreed to my father's request? I know he cares a lot about me, but that might be too much" said Jade, averting her eyes onto the ground.

"Well I kinda had to, and besides the fate of this kingdom is on the line so it was the best option." 

"Oh, i see" Jade looks down at her feet, with her face turning pink. "I think we should make our way to castle town and then go north to the castle itself to meet the king, after all i should be able to prove that I'm the hero" (y/n) says looking at his sword. "Sounds good" Jade says as she's packing a few berries to eat on-the-go.

Timeskip until (y/n) and Jade are at castle town's outer walls

"So this is it huh?" (y/n) asks looking at the great walls protecting the town's residents. "Yup, its the biggest settlement in Mythion." Jade says as she walks up to the guards. 

The guards cross spears to form a X in front of the gate leading inside. One of them asks "Identification?" Jade then searches for her fathers gem, a sacred possession that was handed to the elves by the previous king, before realizing she didn't pack it with her. I go over to the guards and unsheathe my sword, the same sword wielded by the hero a long era ago and show it to the guards while saying "does this count as a ID?"

The guards are dumbfounded, as for they too had heard about the legendary hero and quickly raise their spears. "sorry mister hero, go right ahead." The guards say. "huh its actually pretty nice to be a legendary hero." (y/n) turns to look at Jade who's arms are crossed and chhecks are puffed. (y/n) thought he heard her say "could've done it myself".

The duo then make their way into the bustling streets of Castle Town.