Chapter 8-Assembling the Team

Jade's POV

As i follow (y/n) I wonder how he's so calm, sure he might be "the hero" but im sure he gets nervous or scared sometimes right? I don't ask him worrying i might anger him or just annoy him. We enter the main hallway and are amazed at the sight. Crystal lighting, gold and silver decor, and everything in between. (y/n) continues forward, toward the throne room, and i follow.

Nobody's POV 

"So you were rescued by a man and a elf?" the king asked while raising an eyebrow. "Affirmative, your Excellency." Amy replies.

"Who and where are those people right now?" the King then asks

"That would be us, Your Majesty" a voice says.

The King peers over to where the voice came from, and his eyes meet 2 people, a swordsman and an elf. "ah so it was you 2 who managed to not only help out our defense but also saved 2 lives today am i correct? The King says. (y/n) nods. "Well, you have my gratitude, and what brings you here, mister...?" 

"y/n"

"Ah mister (y/n). As i was saying what brings you here?"

"We're actually here to recruit a team right now. We need 2 soldiers, some of your best men."

"What for?"

Jade then throws the book and says "Read the page the bookmark is on."

The King reads and his eyes grow wider and wider each line. He finally looks up. "You are the chosen one?" he says, making everyone in the throne room gasp then start whispering to each other. "That is correct." (y/n) says.

"Very well, then i will give you some of my best soldiers."

"Thank you, your Majesty" 

"Let me help (y/n), Your Highness." Amy says, "I want to repay him."

"U-uh me too!" Brianna says, with a bit of nervousness behind her voice.

The King turns to (y/n). "Is that fine with you?"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Very well, I will lend you an imperial airship as well, in case you need it."

"Thank you."

No problem, it's a small price to pay if my kingdom is on the line."

(y/n) and his newly assembled team, go to the airship docks. Where the airship is waiting for them.

 Where the airship is waiting for them

(Don't own this picture either)

"Wow it's huge" Jade says in awe. "Yup it's the king's best ship, The Leviathan. It's a top-tier airship with the best crew and armor around.

"Do we control this with just the 4 of us?" (y/n) asks. "No, the King ordered 150 crewmen to take care of the ship including using it for battle, as for they have more experience. We just sit in the min cabin discussing where to land and where to go." Brianna states.

"Well no time to lose." (y/n) says, determined to get the airship flying. "Lets go to the Earth Temple."

With that sentence the team board on the Leviathan, and it takes off, on course for the Earth Temple.