Chapter 14-The Water Temple

(y/n)'s POV

I emerge from the water, followed by Jade, Amy, then Brianna. We all swim to the tile that was right in front of the entrance. I climb on the piece of land and then help the girls up. "Thanks" Jade says as I pull her up. "Your welcome, now lets hurry and find that Ocean King." I reply.

"This place is huge!" Brianna states.

"It's going to take ages to find find the Ocean King." Jade groans

"Then lets split up" I suggest. "Me and Brianna can take the left, while you and Amy take the right."

"Sounds like that's the best choice we got." Amy says

"Alright then lets go!" I say and we separate ways

Amy's POV

I'm walking with Jade when I see something, It's a dead end with a stone slab in front of the wall. I get a closer look at it, and my eyes widen. The text reads

To those that see this message,   you must know the truth

For if you have split up, then the other group is in danger

3 stones they must find, before the grand treasure is revealed

but a trap will be waiting for them, as soon as they enter the hanger!

 "Get to (y/n) and Brianna quickly, they're in grave danger." I say as I turn around. We immediately head back.

(y/n)'s POV

"Well we managed to find the 3 stones the text told us, now to put them into the door." I say. I put the first one in. "that's one", then another "two", and just as i put in the third stone i hear Jade yell out, "Don't put the third stone in!" Too late, I inserted the stone in and the door swings open. All of us are sucked in by a strong gust of wind and the door slams shut behind us.

"Where are we?" I say as a slowly get on my feet.

"You are in the chamber of the Ocean King (y/n)" A voice says from inside the darkness

"Who's there?" I yell out drawing my sword. 

"Oh, no need to be so hot-headed hero" the voice says again.

Then I hear a snap, and the room fills with light. Then my eyes widen in horror, a masked figure was standing in front of me, and the girls were chained to the walls, with some kind of silencing spell on them, not allowing them to make any kind of noise. "Ah i see you reunited with your teammates again." the masked figure says while approaching me.

"Look I don't now who you are, but i'm not going to let you do this." I say pointing my sword to the masked figure. "I, (y/n) the hero chosen by the gods, will stop you!" I say. readying a battle stance.

"Well, then I guess I better introduce myself too." the masked man said as he takes off his mask.

Then my eyes once again widen with horror and confusion. 

For the person standing in front of me, is an exact mirror image of me.