Chapter 19- A Deep Wound

Ava's POV

"no, no, no, no" I'm alive, but (y/n) sacrificed his own life to save mine. "We need to find him!" I call out to the girls but they just look down to the ground and sigh. "I think its too late." Jade says. "Don't tell me you gave up hope already!" I yell in disbelief. "He saved my life! I need to see if he's alive with a deep wound or something!" 

Suddenly the rocks blocking the cave explode, and I can see a figure. "Maybe I can help with that" It says. "Who are you?" I asked as I step out of the little cave, followed by the girls.

(y/n)'s POV

I come to again and try to get up, but my entire body is under rocks and rubble. Right, I was crushed by the mudslide I think, how can I get out of this? Think (y/n) think. Aha! If I can just reach...my...sword...there! Now I can cast a spell that could break these boulders. "BoulderBreaker" I say and soon enough the boulder that was brushing me was reduced to nothing but pebbles.

I get up, looking at my surroundings, I see the cave the girls were hiding in and run over there to see if they're inside. However, its empty. "Maybe they got out and are searching for me." Then i see footprints, Some shoeprints...and some other footprints. I can't put my finger on what they are, but they look like giant chicken footprints.

I shrug, perhaps it's something I shouldn't worry about. "Maybe they went up the mountain" I talk to myself. But before I head up, I see something glimmering among the rubble. It's an identical replica of the orang-ish gem necklace I have on, maybe it has some value, so I picked it up and put it on. 

"Onward" I say as I continue up the mountain.

A.N- hey guys sorry for the absence, but school and COVID had really got the better of me. Hopefully you guys are doing good and doing what you can during these times, but that's all I gotta say. I'll try to update regularly but will probably slow things down to an update per week. I think that is a good bare minimum on how I should update, but i will speed things up a bit every while or so.

Later!