Chapter 10-Shopping Spree

(On the airship, main cabin) 

(nobody's POV)

(y/n), Jade, Amy, and Brianna are discussing where to head next.

"I think we should head straight for the next temple" (y/n) says

"But we don't know where it is" Brianna says

"Maybe we should buy some equipment" said Jade

Amy agrees "That would be best, after all we might be facing something much harder"

"Alright then, i'll tell the crew to make our landing at the nearest settlement." (y/n) says, heading for the door.

(timeskip to the settlement bc i'm out of ideas)

The 4 get out and make their way to the blacksmith shop.

"Welcome" The store owner says. "How may I help you?"

"We are looking for equipment, could you show us your best works?" (y/n) asks

"Of course, mister right over here." He points to a iron bow, decorated with crystals and and other jewels

"Wow, its beautiful" Jade admires it. "How much is it?"

"Its my best bow yet, i'll sell you it for 1000G"

"Here, take this." (y/n) says plopping a bag of Gold coins he got from the King as a gift on the table. "In here is 4500G should be enough for all of us and if its under, just keep the change"

"Of course." The store owner says.

"Alright pick something you want." (y/n) says to the girls

As the 4 left they each carried a new piece of equipment.

A new armor set for Amy

A new halberd for Brianna

The Iron bow for Jade

And a shield made out of a combination of Mythril and Titanium for (y/n)

"I still have 5500G from the King maybe we could get some healing items." (y/n) says

"Sounds good" Amy says

The team exit the item shop with 50 healing potions, some MP items, and some revival herbs. With our new equipment and supplies we head back to the airship, surprisingly it looks like my pockets are endless, since all those items fit in there. We take to the skies once more on our way to the next dungeon.

Then we see something in the skies. We hear a voice yell "WE'RE BEING ATTACKED" followed by a loud BOOM. We head out to see 4 ships surrounding us each ready to fire. Men scramble into position. (y/n) yells to the girls "Quick spread out, each of us command a section." with that they all disperse and get ready for their first air battle.