Wisdom and Warnings

Though The Ghosts Scream

Though ghosts scream with harbored fear for their graves, you have no reason to fear them. They are nothing but faded whisps of what they once were, now weak and scared.

Ghosts like to think that they have power, but the reality of it is that they once held the greatest gift of all, and now they have nothing. The apparitions once had life, so beautiful and lovely, held within their grasps, but now all that their hands clutch is regret and empty promises.

Though the ghosts scream in the early mornings in what you think is fear or threats, what they really scream about is the regret that they will own until they move on from this world.

Do not fear the ghosts, or even their horrified yells. No, my dears, fear when you will be like them.

Watered Down Nightmares

The thing about nightmares is that they always come at full strength. They do not care about those they plague, nor do they care about the memories that they uncover. They simply do what they are supposed to do, which I must admit is a tricky concept.

Often they will have been created just because the time is right for the monsters to infiltrate your mind, or because the reciever is vulnerable- an easy target.

Either way, nightmares are nothing to be ashamed of. They are natural, and come with being human. Embrace the night terrors, so that you may find your way through them with a brave smile and sure steps.

This is my prayer, that you will be able to be better than your fear and not let the inevitable demons control your sleep.