The unexpected happened..

Fresh was hiding right now...mostly because something just happened and now everyone was acting very weird.

He didn't get it much since he couldn't feel his emotions like everyone else can.

He knew he was very different from others because he was a host to a parasite except for some strange reason his parasite was different from other parasites.

It was a bit strange to admit to that, for some reason he didn't really need to find another host, it was also overprotective of him. He guessed it just depends, he doesn't really know many other parasites. So he wasn't too sure if his was different or if the others were the same like his. He was also checking his furbies, his babies. He really loves his furbies but they were also his cameras to checking up in everywhere in au's and places like the doodleSpear or anti-void.

Somehow ink and error haven't noticed or found out about that yet. He had done that for a reason, now he really needed it because everyone was acting so strange now.

So he hid for now and decided to check on everyone to see who was acting different and who was still the same. He saw error still making a puppet of...was that a puppet of himself? Eh at least error is still the same so far.

He checked on ink...who was marking up dreams arms and Dream was marking up blues arms as well. Yikes.. and even nightmare and his gang were effected. They were marking each other with either bite marks, scratches, etc. So he decided he was going to avoid them for right now.

He thought and switched to all different au's and the only one who wasn't acting any different or to different was error.

He figured it was because whatever happened, didn't manage to get into the anti-void to effect error. But why wasn't he effected likes the others? He thought a bit confused. He checked himself and saw that it was because of his parasite who had protected him from whatever it was. He wasn't too sure what it was that happened.

So he poofed into the anti-void. "Yo broskis! Do you know what happened?" Fresh asked him and he looks up at me a bit annoyed like always when I visit.

"No. What happened parasite?" Error asked annoyed. "Yo bro everyone is like marking each other with bites or scratches and everything! The only one that isn't doing that is you my bro and me!" Fresh said and error looked startled and did something and started looking at different au's and was shocked at what he saw.

Everyone was marking each other, he slowly looked towards parasite. "How were we not effected?" Error questioned. "I think it was because your were in the anti-void at the time and my parasite protected me." Fresh said and he looked thoughtful. "I've never seen a parasite protect its hosts like that before..I guess there's always something new to learn.." error sighed. "Like what are we supposed to do bro?" Fresh asked.

"I don't know..it effected my gang and ink. We are the only ones not effected by whatever it was that happened. What happened exactly?" Error asked.

Fresh shrugged his shoulders, "bruh I don't even know, one second everything's fine, the next second everyone started marking each other. I was lucky I was in a tree spying on them because I was bored. So I checked in every au and everyone was marking each other except me and you bro." Fresh said and error let out a hum before freezing.

Error slowly looks up at fresh who looks back at and looked like he wanted to bolt. "Parasite..how did you even know I wasn't effected...were you spying on me!?" Error said not happy about being spied on, he had enough on his plate as it is along with the voices and fate. He didn't want another one that plate as well. "Bruh sorry but I had to because I like to check up on everyone every now and then. That's a good thing to now that this happened bro. So I know where everyone is at bro." Fresh said and error let it go for now that Somehow the parasite was spying on him.

"So..since this happened..that means that the balance between dream and nightmare will be.. uneven...that's also as worse as the balance between creation and destruction not being on the same page as the other." Error said thinking.

"Well we need someone to help bridge the two together but everyone is like just marking each other now. So who will be the one to help bridge the two together." Fresh said a bit confused. Error looks back up at fresh, staring at him. "Wait you don't mean me bro? Do you? I'm not sure if I would fit as the person or monster to bridge the two together. I mean you are now free as well so you could do it broski." Fresh said a bit nervous.

"I may be free now, but you already know how this will end if I try to bridge it together so it doesn't become too unbalanced." Error said. Fresh let out a sigh, yeah I know.. well funk how I'm I supposed to do this? Fresh thought before it hit him. Games are fun... so wouldn't the others have fun playing a game? Fresh thought about which kind of game before deciding on a game of tag. He might decide on a few other games as well..like maybe hide and seek? "Broski I got it! A game! They would have fun wouldn't they?" Fresh said thoughtfully.

"Hmm... not a bad idea fresh. I'll keep an eye out on you and the others when you do the game. We don't want them trying to mark you. That would probably cause a few problems..but first get rid of your sleeves." Error said.

Fresh glasses changed from yo lo to wut? Error let out a sigh, "to show your not marked like the rest of them. That should catch their interest at the very least. Probably enough to play the game that you want." Error said and it went from wut to good idea. "Good idea error. Sigh I'm going to miss it but to help keep the balance... sleeves you got to go!" Fresh said and took off his jacket.

He was wearing a shirt that didn't have any sleeves. It was called a tanktop, not many knew he wears a tanktop because he also wears a jacket over it."ok! I'm good bruh, now it's time for the game! But first let's wait until after everyone finishes with the markings on each other." Fresh said as he checked on the au's again to see them still marking each other. Error nodded and went back to making his puppet. So they ended up waiting for a few hours before they actually stopped marking each other.. at least for now. "Bro I'll be going now! Now let's see how many I can get to play the game.." fresh said smirking as he left the anti-void. Now let's see what happens next...

~no ones POV~

This will certainly be interesting they thought as they decided to watch what will happen in this multiverse that was effected. This one is like the original multiverse, this one and the other one is the original multiverse except someone decided to effect one of the two original multiverse. Except to the surprise of many, the effected original multiverse, there was three that were left uneffected by the changes that happened in their multiverse. This will certainly be interesting to watch on what happens next, the being decided. Yes it will certainly be very interesting as it's now different, it is still one of the two original multiverse but now has a different fate/destiny now. The being decided it can't wait to see what happens next.. they were sure it will be..sansational to watch.

____*_____*____*_____*_____*____*__
Finished with 1359 words! Yay! The next chapter is the game of tag. It will take me a while to make it. I'm excited to see what you think about this story. Hope you like and enjoy and comment what you think! Ja ne~!

X