Run from nightmare!

It was just your radical bro fresh walking around in some weird au he's never been to before.. strange fresh thought as he got a bit curious about this dead au. He's never been here before. So he was just walking around, thinking about what kind of au this was before and what it was now.

He wondered if anyone still lived here but doubted it unless they were hiding here or something. A few seconds later he stoped, feeling something negative nearby walking towards him. He looked and saw nightmare walking towards him. "Sup bro! It's your radical bro fresh! How's it been hanging recently?" Fresh asked joyfully.

Nightmare stared at fresh, making him uncomfortable a bit. He didn't really know nightmare much so he didn't know what to expect from him. He was standing still until he got closer until they were barely centimeters away from each other.

Nightmares tentacles wrapped around fresh's waist, fresh blinked up at nightmare, bewildered and startled at that. His glasses changed from yo lo to wut? What was nightmare doing? Fresh thought tilting his head to the side.

So he mostly just ended up ignoring nightmare and started walking around again but this time with nightmare hanging off him. Nightmare hasn't done anything that would make fresh worried so fresh just let him be for now.

He continued to walk with nightmare still hanging off him. He didn't know why nightmare was hanging off of him. He also didn't want to know..at least not now.

But he could feel error watching them, he knew if anything happens, error would help him. After all, the uneffected people or monsters should stick together even if they don't like each other or not. He and error were the only ones that weren't effected by whatever it was that happened. At least the only two that weren't effected by it so far.

Fresh was hopeful that geno wasn't effected though. He'll have to talk to error about it next time though.

They tried looking for what cause this to happen but still haven't found out what it was that caused them to be... what was the word error used again? Oh right yandere's.

He still don't know what a yandere was but error said they are one right now. He asked what he meant by that but he didn't answer and told fresh not to look it up.

So he didn't because he trusted his radical cool bro error. He knew everything will turn out radical and if not, well he will make sure it will be a radical day. He thought walking with nightmare hanging off him. "So bro, Is this your rad place to hang out at?" Fresh asked nightmare who hasn't said anything yet.

Nightmare let out a hum. "S'thats cool I guess? So anyone of your rad friends are here bruh?" Fresh asked him. "Yes...that's where my gang lives as well..." nightmare said.

Fresh was getting a bit creeped out by nightmare, he knows nightmare is effected as well but he's not doing anything to him or trying just yet.

Fresh stopped, "so what can this radical dude do for you? You aren't just hanging out with me because you want to..do you?" Fresh questions and ??? Appeared on his sunglasses.

Nightmare stared at fresh, thinking on what to say. Fresh knew as soon as nightmare saw him, it might take a while to loss nightmare since fresh was completely unmarked.

He knew this was going to be troublesome but let nightmare stay..at least for now..he thought. Fresh is ready to leave if he needed to. But he decided to stay for a while longer before he left. Fresh decided before he started walking again. Nightmare, the little...leech was still holding onto him.

Fresh hid a pout, he doesn't get why nightmare is hanging off of him right now but he was going to ignore it for a while longer. He thought and continued on his way.

After about an hour of exploring this dead au, fresh decided it was time to leave. Unfortunately for him though, nightmare wanted fresh to stay longer.

"Come on broski! I gotta leave this rad place you have. So can you let go?" Fresh said trying to at least talk nightmare out of keeping him here.

"Nah I'm good..." nightmare responded still hanging off fresh.

Fresh hid a pout, he knows error is still watching him too since he could feel it. He wondered if error would help a bro out?

Fresh thought for a second and a idea came to mind. "Ah how about this then...I visit every now and then if you let me leave here and now." Fresh told nightmare who looked thoughtful and then decided.

"Nah how about you stay here permanently?" Nightmare suggested and fresh's glasses went blank. Error I could use some help right about now. Fresh thought and errors strings tied up nightmare and fresh took off and left the au.

Fresh went straight to errors anti-void. "Thanks brah, I don't know what that rad dude would have done to try and keep me there." Fresh said thanking error and just looked at him and blinked.

Error shrugged his shoulders at the thanks fresh gave him. "Eh we got to stick together since we are the only ones not effected so far." Error told fresh who nodded his head at that.

"Hey brah..do you think geno was effected? Since you know, he's in the safe screen..isn't it similar to your anti-void?" Fresh questioned and error blinked as if that thought hadn't come to him.

"Hmm..I guess we will need to pay a visit to him then..."error said looking thoughtful.

Fresh nodded at that. When should they visit? Fresh wondered. "When shall we visit him Then?" Fresh asked error curious.

"It will need to be soon..sometime after your next game.." error decided and fresh nodded at that. "Ok brah, after the next game I have we will visit and hopefully geno is still rad like us and not unrad like them." Fresh said.

He may call the others rad but they aren't really as rad as they were before whatever it was that effected them. Though he still calls them rad and all so they don't notice anything weird or different.

Fresh hid a yawn and error noticed that. "You should go get some sleep. We both know you need to be at top shape for that." Error said and fresh agreed, leaving error in his anti-void to go back to his radical place to sleep.

Error stares at where fresh just left, he guessed he was lucky that there was still at least one person unaffected by all of this. He hopes geno wasn't effected as well. Though he does get a break from destroying anything since even ink was busy marking those he claims as his. Tch...yanderes the lot of them are. Error thought annoyed, he's glad fresh doesn't know that word or what it means. Like he's not completely sure they are yanderes but that's the best word to use to describe everyone beside him, fresh, and maybe geno. He will need to think more about this later but for now, he's going to take a break that he deserves.

______*______*______*______*______*__
Finally finished with 1232 words! Well hope you like and comment what you think. Well ja ne~!

X