Another round

Today was the day to start another game with sans and papyrus's from all around. Fresh thought as he entered the anti-void to wait on error.

He waited for a bit for error to wake up, when error did wake up. Fresh got up and ready for another game.

He needed a few minutes to think of which game he wanted to do though...during those few minutes before error woke up, fresh decided on a game to play with the other sans.

"Yo brah your finally awake." Fresh said.

"Yeah yeah, just get on with the game parasite." Error told him and fresh left and did the usually to get the sans to follow him to that au.

He smiled, he had a fresh awesome new game to try! It was going to be a mix of games that he heard about a little bit on the surface on some aus.

It's freeze tag, hide and seek game! Those who found the hider, have to tag him to freeze them. Though if someone touched the hider before they can say that the game is over, they will unfreeze and can hide again along with running.

So fresh explained how this game would work and then gave them some minutes to hide, since it was their turn to hide and all. Fresh likes to switch it up every now and then so it wasn't always him that was hiding, on the run, or something.

When the timer was up, he alerted them by yelling it was time.

Fresh then walked into the Forrest and walked around with a smile.

He found three at the beginning and tagged them all within a second before they could try and unfreeze the other.

"Caught you three my rad broski! Next off, finding more." Fresh said and walked away to leave three pouting sans.

Fresh found over half of the sans hidden all over the Forrest within a hour.

Fresh kept smiling as he walking through the Forrest and found some more sans and had them go to the beginning of the Forrest so he didn't accidentally refund them again.

In the end, fresh found all of them within two hours.

Fresh smiled at them, some of them were groaning about losing. "Looks like I win this time broski's!" Fresh said with a happy grin on his face.

"We'll see you next time and I'll chose which one of you that gets to be the runner next time for the next game." fresh told them and poofed away after opening portals back to their aus.

Fresh visited the anti-void real quick only to see error was now starting to work on a puppet. So fresh left to his home for a nap.

_____*_____*______*______*_____*__
And I finished with 468 words, sorry it's short. Some will be short and others will be longer. Hope you comment what you think. Ja ne~!