You cant tell fresh...

Fresh grinned, staring at the other multiverse as they finally snapped out of it, "wait a minute..you said...my parasite?" Sci started out with a curious look, catching the others attention with that.

Some looking in disbelief that this fresh has a parasite and wasn't a parasite himself. Or something similar to that.

"Hm? Yeah bro, I do have a parasite that hides within for their protection. And I can't be a rad bro if I didn't even help them out." Fresh responded to them.

Sci looked curious, "can I see the parasite then? Where does it hide? Oh what does the parasite feed off of?" He started asking some more questions, causing fresh to blink a few times, wha??? On his glasses poping up.

"Wow hold on there broski, one question at a time." Fresh responded and sci stopped shouting questions with an apologetic look.

It's fine, appeared on his glasses, "so for the first question, I mean...sure...? It depends on little broski if they want to come out of hiding, though any attacks on them won't be tolerated at all." Fresh start giving them a glare and creepy grin to discourage any attacks on his parasite.

Many shuddered at that from the other multiverse, while most of his multiverse looked fond.

Fresh then took his sunglasses off, eyes wide open and many eye sockets widen at fresh's eye sockets, most in awe, shock, curious, and a bit hypnotized a bit by fresh's uniquely eyelights.

Then one of his eye sockets went completely black and then blinked, startled by that as a little purple thing moved a bit out of his eye sockets.

Fresh's hands went up to that one eye socket and the little purple thing climbed on it and fresh brought them down so the could see a bit better.

"This is para, short for parasite. They hide in my eye socket, mostly because they won't be seen their, especially when I wear my shades. They are under my protection. So don't try anything unless you want me to try and dust you." Fresh told them and his error tensed at that.

"Yeah I wouldn't want to have him try to dust you because he can. He is more powerful then me who destroyed aus without needing to be there in the first place. And I can destroy a lot when I need to." Error told them with a serious look.

The other multiverse blinked, startled and confused by that. What do you mean this fresh is stronger then this error who said he can destroy whole aus without needing to be there and can destroy a lot in one go?

....yeah they won't take a risk then...especially those who like causing trouble...

Later on, "so what's a yandere bro?"

That was directed to underfell sans of the other multiverse and a few other sans who paused and gave fresh a look.

"Well..." underfell sans started and the other sans around him shook their heads, don't do it.

"A yandere is uh..."

He paused as he saw the other error appear out of nowhere and started staring him down with an evil grin and look in his eyes.

Underfell paled a little, " a yandere is not what you will ever know."

Error were shooting daggers at him mentally until he ended it just like that.

Fresh pouted, one of his only chances to know what a yandere is, is now gone..

Cause he figured at least underfell sans from the other multiverse would tell him, since the other he already asked wouldn't say anything to him...especially with error or geno appearing out of nowhere to glare at them with summoned weapons to attack if needed to.

Not that fresh knew that or realized that.

So fresh sulked for a little bit and error gave a pleased nod that underfell sans didn't tell fresh what a yandere is and then his so fresh didn't realize he's been the one stoping others fro telling fresh thag along with Geno.

Fresh bounced right back up after a few minutes of sulking, cheerfully walking away as if he didn't ask anyone what a yandere is.

Even though his multiverse wouldn't tell him and other wouldn't tell him what it was either.

Heck, he's a bit surprised that non of his multiverse would tell him despite maybe being a 'yandere'.

So fresh hid a pout and went on to go and talk to some of the others from the other multiverse.

"Yo broski's, one safe spot is the original au. They may have been affected but they can certainty control themselves a lot better then the rest that were affected. But if you see anyone take off to lock themselves in their room, that's when their control slips and they do that so they don't mark anyone." Fresh told them and they blinked and the other classic sans relaxed, looks like his other self can at least control the urges then.

That's a relief for many since they didn't want to stay with the others that were affected and they didn't want to Intrude this geno, and this error probably wouldn't let them in his anti-void and they felt like it was a bad idea to stay with this fresh considering how the other multiverse was glaring at them for thinking that.

So most headed to the original au of this multiverse to Stay at for now until they can find a way back home...

Fresh smiled and headed back home.

*____*______*______*_____*_____*___
Finished with 1008 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

I have no more ideas right now so it will take longer to update.

Ja ne~!

Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh,

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ creampuff
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/ purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sugar
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/ titan
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Dance tale, sans/hop, papyrus/tango
Science tale, sans/sci, papyrus/idk
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/idk
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

Xxx