Where some will stay

Fresh Lead the others that didn't want to go to the original au, from the other multiverse, "so bruhs, you can either stay in my bro's classics au, or maybe you all want to up and hang out with your rad Bro me? Or possible with even error or bro geno. It's your pick."

Some blinked a bit, that's only four places to choose from, one, classic au definitely doesn't have enough room to hold all of them, but quite a few already went there, error...might try and kill them when they sleep, geno...uncertain if he would be fine with it, fresh? Uncertain on how different fresh is to their fresh..

After all, this fresh had a parasite that protects himself, who knows what it might do if it thinks they were a threat to fresh?

Though they wouldn't do anything anyways, it's not their multiverse and if they tried, they would have every sans and any others aware of the multiverse or aus gunning for their skulls anyways.

So most decided the safer option was with fresh...keyword most, the other error didn't trust fresh let alone even liked him, mostly because his fresh has him terrified due to actually being a parasite and all....

"Ok bruh's! So the error can stay with my error in his anti-void, I don't think he'll mind it. And the other geno can stay with geno in the safe screen- we should probably have nicknames for you all. This will get confusing if your all in the same area." Fresh hummed a bit as he left the other error and geno at the anti void and safe screen.

He brought the rest to his home, most appeared very startled or surprised by his home.

Well, at least the surroundings of his home, he does live in his own space.

Fresh snapped his fingers and multiply houses appeared near his own.

"Ok broski's! Think of a nickname while your staying here. You can still be called by your usually nicknames when your not near your other selves! Now good night everyone, chose your own homes." Fresh walked into his own house, leaving the rest to chose their own house from one of the multiple houses that he brought into his space.

Fresh let out a small hum, checking his phone as it received a text message from error.

Fresh blinked, ask classic about...the talk...? Huh, he doesn't know what that means but he should probably go do that...

Fresh got up from his couch, since he just sat down after pulling his phone out.

Fresh teleported to classics au and headed over to where classic usually was during this time.

"Yo yo yo broski! I was asked to ask you what the talk was?" Fresh mentioned, head titling when classic froze up.

Damn it, not again. He thought he got away with it last time on not having to tell fresh about it. Classic thought to himself.

"Er...fine." Classic grumbled and started to explain the best he could.

Fresh blinked a few times, listening a bit confused.  Classic was definitely not making any sense, then a sentence really caught his attention and fresh paused.

"Oh! You mean that sex thing right?" Fresh asked and classics eye sockets widen a little bit.

"You know about sex but was not given the talk?" Classic asked surprised.

"Yep! Though I'm not into the sex thing or anything that involves around it. So I didn't even realize  what you were trying to say to me. Wait is yandere apart of that too?" Fresh asked eye sockets widen a little bit at the possibility of yandere being somehow apart of the sex stuff.

"Uhhhh somewhat???? But it doesn't always involve sex..." Classic mumbled a bit.

"Well either way, I, your radical Bro, wouldn't know anything about yandere, I have never been interested in sex or anything about it. And yes, jokes about it, just goes right over my head since I don't understand. Huh no wonder yandere never came up, there are so many things I'm not into or don't even check that it just never pops up." Fresh hummed a bit, arms crossing, one hand on his chin.

Classic blinked and relaxed, oh thank god, he didn't have to go into a more in depth explanation if fresh still didn't get it.

"So you never came across yandere? Not even in a manga, or anything?" Classic asked fresh, looking curious now.

"Nope! I don't pay attention to those things! Just usually pay attention to my games, some friends, and doing other things. But that never popped up before." Fresh replied back, head titling.

Classic just let out a small hum, "well if that's all then you can go. I have to lock myself up soon."

Fresh nodded and teleported back to his home while Classic grumble a bit about how someone tried to leave fresh with him to explain about the talk..

___*____*____*____*_____*____*_____
Finished with 913 words. Hope you all like and comment what you think.

It's been a while since I've checked this story or have been able to update. Lol.

If anything's off let me know and I'll check it out.

Ja ne~!

Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh,

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ creampuff
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/ purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sugar
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/ titan
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Dance tale, sans/hop, papyrus/tango
Science tale, sans/sci, papyrus/idk
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/idk
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

This one down here is the other multiverse if you want to help with nicknames then comment down here.

Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh,

Undertale, sans/classic
Underfell, sans/red
Underswap, sans/blue
Swapfell, sans/blackberry
Fellswap, sans/black
Horrortale, sans/horror
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epi
Outertale, sans/outer
Dance tale, sans/hop
Science tale, sans/sci
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Aftertale, sans/geno
Reapertale, sans/reaper

Xxx