Original multiverse meets other original muliverse..

Fresh could tell something was off but he didn't know what it was exactly...well not until he felt the multiverse shift and felt more monsters here.

They felt.. familiar somehow...he frowned and headed to the anti-void.

He knew error would have felt it too. He thought and got there, "yo error bruh did you feel that?" Fresh asked. Error looked over, "yes I felt it too...what should we do?" Error said thinking.

Fresh was thinking too before he came up with an idea that error might be against."error bruh, what if I like, go to where the shift happened and you could watch me from your one way view?" Fresh said and error looked ready to say no.

"Please error bruh, you already know I'm the strongest one here. I'm even stronger then you and you destroy universes and can destroy a multiverse. I can protect myself just fine, If I need you, then you can come and maybe bring the others, ok?" fresh said and error reluctantly let fresh go to the shift.

Fresh headed over there on his skateboard, it took him a while before he got there since it was on the other side of the multiverse. When he skated through the portal, he stopped.

Blinking at them, what? He thought and his glasses changed to wut? He saw some fighting and others just doing nothing besides maybe talking. He saw error, but he was just with error!? How did error get here? No wait that's not his error, he thought as he felt errors magic and felt himself being watched by his error.

"Yo yo yo whut's going on my bruhs?" Fresh asked and they looked over.

Some groaned, annoyed. Fresh went a bit closer. "Not now fresh." Ink said.

Fresh smirked, setting them off a small single alarm in them. They looked closer at fresh, noticing that he was wearing different clothes then usual.

Some frowned, others felt alarmed, some thinking, and others? They didn't know what to do. "Inky bro, that's not very nice of you. But then again...you aren't from my multiverse...I wonder which one you came from?" Fresh said tilting his head.

The others froze, a different multiverse? What? How did they-? Wait how did this fresh know? They didn't even know they were in another multiverse and thought that fresh was their fresh! But..how did this fresh know? Why is he wearing different clothes?

Usually all fresh's from all over their multiverses wore the same similar clothes! "Your probably wondering how I know, right bruh? Well it's simple really..I felt the shift in this multiverse, I knew more of some others came here, by accident or not and if that didn't tip me off, its by how inky bruh didn't want me to be here, now did he?" Fresh said still smirking.

Other Error perked up, "who's watching you? It's.. feels familiar..."

Fresh looked over at other error, "of course it's familiar to you bruh, it is my error watching me after all." They blinked, "your error is watching you? Why?" Ink said.

"Oh well maybe it's because there are unknown threats to our multiverse that we didn't know why or who was here. So error bruh can come here anytime he wants." Fresh said still smirking.

Some looked..annoyed...fresh was amused. "You.. fu**ing parasite..." other error said not happy.

Fresh tilted his head again, he is a parasite host but not a normal one. "Aw other error bro, no need to be so harsh. I can still feel emotions after all and if you hurt my feelings like that bruh, well your just going to have a rad time with my friends..." fresh said, making others tense, expecting an attack or something from fresh himself.

"Aw do you think I would be the one attacking you bruhs?" Fresh said amused, making them blink. If fresh wasn't the one going to attack them... then who- and that's when they remembered that other error who is watching them right now.