Meeting them randomly by accident

Fresh accidentally met blue today, fresh stared down at blue who stared right back up with a grin.

"Hiya fresh! I heard you bumped into Dream recently." Blue started out.

"Yeah broski. I met your rad dream pal a few days ago." Fresh responded, ready to take off running at any hint of the other wanting to mark him.

Blue looked pretty cheerful, which was quite normal but upsetting since he saw blue marking ink and Dream too.

It also had fresh a bit on edge, glancing around for many exits just in case.

Mostly because he knows blue was also affected like everyone else besides himself, error, and geno. So he's become a bit wary of blue, sure they used to meet up for pranks and putting hardcore whiskey into drinks every now and then.

But blue was still affected, so him still be cheerful like this? Had him a bit on edge.

He almost tensed up, expecting an ambush of some kind. He was surprised that he wasn't being tackled or someone one trying to tackle him or something yet.

"Want to hang out? I know the perfect place!" Blue said happily smiling at fresh.

Fresh thought about it and will hang out for a few minutes, "sure broski but I also have a lot of things to do so I can only stay for a few minutes or so." Fresh told blue who almost poured at that.

Blue lead fresh to an area and fresh looked around. It was certainly pretty, fresh thought, it was a bit similar to where he was at with Dream.

They both sat down, it was silent for a minute or two before blue swiftly took his sunglasses and tried them on with a "mweh heh heh!"

"Now I'm you!" Blue said cheerfully while fresh blinked at blue a few times.

Fresh smiled and chuckled at that. "You sure are broski."

It took fresh a while to get his sunglasses back though and blue was pouting a bit at that.

Well it looks like blue was still mostly the same besides wanting to mark people...fresh thought and they happily talked for a few minutes before fresh noticed the time and got up.

Blue looked up at fresh when he got up, was it already time for fresh to leave?

"Sorry broski, got to go. See you on the flip slide!" Fresh said and left, leaving a pouting blue behind.

Fresh was walking through another au when he almost bumped right into horror sans.

He paused himself before he could collide against horror. Who stoped and just looked at him, especially his arms with a certain look, and fresh carefully backed away a bit.

Horror started walking towards him as he had backed a few feet away from horror and horror was grinning at him.

His sunglasses went 'nope!' And he left the au as quickly as he could, making horror pout.

The next au was a bit better, but in the end, he almost ran right into classic, who kinda just stared at him with a weird look on his expression.

"Yo yo yo wassup broski!" Fresh said cheerfully and classic blinked a few times before a lazy smile came onto his face.

"Nothing much fresh. What are you doing here?" Classic asked, sounding curious.

"Accidentally ran into horror and just went to a different au to get away."fresh responded and classic nodded.

Classic wasn't acting too different...fresh thought, feeling a bit curious.

"...you aren't acting to different?" Fresh mumbled a bit to himself and classic blinked a few times.

"Oh, right..it's mostly because we can at least control the urge to mark people and all that. It seems like being the original has some perks. Though it still doesn't stop the urge to mark and claim..." classic stated and let out a sigh at that.

Fresh nodded at that, so the classic universe is a safe zone then. He thought, since they can at least control their urges and all that.

"So I guess your one of the ones not affected? Have you found anyone else not affected?" Classic asked fresh who blinked a few times and nodded.

"Yeah broski, it's error and geno. The only other ones that aren't affected." Fresh responded to classic who blinked with a hint of surprise at that.

"And no one else? Is it just you three unaffected?" Classic said with a thoughtful look as fresh nodded at that question.

"Interesting...can I know where all three of you were at when people and other monsters were affected?" Classic asked fresh with curiosity and a bit serious.

Fresh nodded, "error brah was in his anti-void while geno was in his safe screen. I was the only one out here but I was protected by my parasite brah." Fresh said and Classic nodded, he already knew about fresh's parasite and how different it was to other parasites.

They talked for a little bit before fresh had to go as classic's urges got a bit stronger then usual and went to go lock himself in his room as fresh left.

Fresh went to another au and noticed it was underfell and frowned.

Well he shouldn't stay here then... he thought and took off, he didn't realize that the papyrus and sans of this aus saw him and wanted to mark his arms.

Fresh decided to go visit geno brah, he already visited his broski error yesterday so he was going to visit geno today.

So fresh headed into the safe screen with a smile on his face.

"Geno brah! How've you been?" Fresh asked and geno turned around and gave a small smile.

"It's been already fresh, so how was your day?" Geno asked and fresh started talking about his day, who he ran into or met today and all that.

Geno listened to it all and nodded, he was paying rapid attention, mostly because he also knew about fresh being pretty innocent in a lot of things and error already hid the whole word yandere from fresh so he wouldn't know about that.

Geno gave fresh a smile as he continued to talk for the rest of the day.

____*____*_____*______*_____*____*_
Finally finished with 1044 words!
I'm a slower updater so don't expect another update anytime soon.

Hope you all like and comment what you think.

Also help me decide on which aus to include. THE ONES I ALREADY CHOSE ARE DOWN BELOW!

Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh,

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ creampuff
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/ purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sugar
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/ titan
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Dance tale, sans/hop, papyrus/tango
Science tale, sans/sci, papyrus/idk
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/idk
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

X