Oh hi ink! Bye ink!

Today was the day that fresh had a day off on the games he did. So he was just walked around the multiverse when he ran into ink.

"Oh hey inky bro! How's it going?" Fresh asked ink who stared at him for a bit. "Oh uh hi fresh! I'm doing fine! I finished marking up dream and blue a while back ago." Ink said and that was when fresh remembered, oh right I somewhat saw that when I checked on them that first day....

Fresh thought, then Ink walked closer, "say...you wouldn't mind taking me to the anti-void? I haven't marked error yet... and I haven't marked you yet.." ink said and fresh had an oh sh** on his sun glasses.

"Uhh...you know what inky brah? I just remembered I have to go do something..." fresh started out and ink got a bit closer and fresh just took off running with a wild ink chasing after him.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, not today! Fresh thought as ink chased him across the multiverse before fresh remember he could poof away and did just that.

Leaving ink to stare at where fresh disappeared with a pout and he went back home for now.

Fresh let out a sigh of relief, glad that he got away from ink in time. He then started to let himself relax in his own home, feeling very relieved.

He will have to check up on error in a bit after that and warn him about inky brah who wants to mark him.

Fresh thought and decided to take a short nap. Which he did for the next few hours before he woke back up again and headed over to the anti-void.

Since only he can get in besides error since error had it locked to everyone and the only reason fresh, himself can get in is because they are just rad like that.

Luckily error also locked inky brah from getting in that first day when he saw what was happening outside of the anti-void.

He entered the anti-void, "oh error brah! Where are you?" Fresh said as he looked around to see where error might be hiding at.

It took him a few minutes to find where error was at, he was sleeping on his bed that he had in the anti-void. So fresh decided to wait for error brah to wake up.

It took a few hours before error showed any signs of waking up though. It took a while longer before error woke up, when he did, he saw fresh staring directly at him and error jumped at that. "What the funk fresh!?" Error said startled.

"Yo! Error brah, you will need to be careful if you leave the anti-void. Inky brah wants to mark the both of us and I barely got away before I remembered I could just poof away anytime. So be careful brah. It wouldn't be rad of me if I didn't warn you and all." Fresh told error who them nodded, then he had a look of realization.

"Wait ink wants to mark me!? Gah I should have known..."error muttered underneath his breathe.

Fresh nodded and then he left back home, getting himself something to eat and leaving error brah alone for the day to give him some space and time.

After fresh ate, he went and took a walk around the multiverse again, this time, being Careful not to run into inky brah again.

After so hours of walking, he returned home to go to bed.

____*_______*_______*________*____ sorry this is really short with 606 words, haha sorry about that. I hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

Ps- give me ideas!