A game of tag..

So it finally going to start soon.. fresh thought as he walked through many different au's, feeling many eyes on him and his unmarked arms.

He could tell some of them were following him through his portals that he made and left behind. He knew it will start soon enough. He felt at least 20 were following him from different au's all together. At least one from each au was following him. He could tell it was mostly sans, he just knew it was mostly them unless it was the papyrus that remembered the resets instead, otherwise it was just sans following him.

He didn't really check which au's he just went through but he stopped at an au he knew they would have fun chasing him around in.

He didn't turn around yet but he knew they stoped walking as soon as he did. "Yo broski's! So what can I your radical bro do for you?" Fresh said already knowing why they followed him.

"Your unmarked..." one of them said. He didn't know which one because he hasn't checked who it was exactly that followed him. "That means you do not belong to anyone and no one belongs to you." A different sans said. "That also means no one has caught your interest..well someone is just going to have to catch your interest then.." a different sans said. "Yes then you'll be marked like us and belong to someone or interested in someone." Another sans said. Fresh finally turned around to stare at them. Huh..so many different sans from different au's..he thinks he saw a science sans and maybe a horror sans and some other sans he didn't think he recognized now but might recognize later.

"Yo bruh, I do not exactly need anyone like y'all do. But we can have some fun by playing a game of tag? I'll run from y'all and you'll try to 'catch' me. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Fresh said cheerfully.

The sans looked at each other curiously before deciding. "Sure but what's the prize?" A sans asked. Fresh tilted his head, thinking. Before an idea popped into his head. "The prize is you get to spend some time with me and get to know me better bro. That is if you want to get to know me. It's fine if you don't want to." Fresh said and the others shared looks before agreeing.

"Great! Well see you on the other side broski's! Have fun!" Fresh said and took off running into the largest forrest ever created in any of the au's. Which was why he brought them here in the first place, he also had some more of his babies here to help him out and spy on them. So now he will know where they are at in the forrest, they are really well hidden and won't likely be found.

Which helps him out a lot when he was certain he lost them, he checked through his babies. Spotting them in many different groups of at least three or more all over the place trying to find him. He knew it will take a while, so for now he will keep an eye socket on each one. So he had to spilt his attention a bit between the groups. He didn't mind since he knew where each group was at. He saw a group heading over his way, he got up and headed farther away, aware of another group heading over towards his direction. He really has got to check which exact au's they are from, he did after all open up a portal to a random au until he came here.

He hid higher and waited for that team to pass him by before moving onto a different area.

Once again sitting and watching many different groups looking for him. It took a long while before anyone found him let alone actually catching him. It took to him being caught off guard along with not noticing a different group approaching from a different area that he hadn't checked in a while.

It was only when he saw something from the corner of his eyes that he moved as a knife plunged right where he was at seconds before.

He quickly moved on top of the tree branches, running and jumping on to the next tree branch. He watched as they quickly follow, ah looks like one of them is calling for back up. He thought and continued on. He hadn't check on his babies in a while since he was being followed.

But he can still feel them. More were quickly coming to where he was running at. He smirked, they must be having fun now. He thought before he felt something get thrown at him and he dodged. He continued on and got to the other side like he said. I won he thought and stopped after he exited the forrest.

He turned around and waited for them to catch up. "I won broski's! Do you want to play again another time? I'm sure y'all can win at one point." Fresh said cheerfully. Some of the sans looked tired and others not so much but they pouted at losing the game of tag and agreed to another game next time. Fresh smiled, some sans blushed at his smile. "Well I got to go my radical dudes! See you next time!" Fresh said and poofed away to errors anti-void. "So what did you think my radical bro error?" Fresh asked a bit curiously.

Error shuffled a laugh, "yeah yeah you did good pest. You should probably let them win every now and then so they don't try to take your head off." Error said a bit amused. Fresh smiled and his glasses changed to ok! "Ok bro, it was pretty fun I gotta admit. I don't mind doing this every now and then. How many times do I got to do this a week?" Fresh asked error and error looked like he was thinking. "I say maybe four times a week would be good? What do you think pest?" Error said. Fresh thought for a moment before deciding. "Yo bro! Four days a week is cool with me your radical cool dude!" Fresh said and they agreed to four days a week for the game with the sans.

____*______*______*______*\____*___
I finally finished with 1066 words! Yay! Hope you all like and comment what you think. I hope I got some of fresh words correct. Well until next time! Ja ne~!

X