Why do you want to see My eyes?

It's been a a few days since one of the sans won the game last time, fresh asked what he wanted to do and he only asked to meet fresh a few days with all the other sans there.

So fresh, being radical like that, agreed. So it's now time to go there. Fresh thought and poofed there.

He saw the other sans all already gathered there.

"So what can I do for you my dude? You did after all win the tubular game last round." Fresh said and the sans walked forward.

"I want to see what you eyes look like, you always had them covered even before we met." the sans told fresh who blinked and tilted his head.

"Why do you want to see my eyes broski? I know I've always usually have them on but still, what are you thinking about brah?" Fresh said.

"I'm just curious to see if your eyes are different and like You've said, I won the last round of the game and I got to pick and I want to se shout eyes." The sans said and fresh blinked a bit.

"Ok broski, just don't be bothered by my eyed." Fresh said and slowly reached up to his sunglasses.

He took them off with his eyes closed and then opened them.

The sans thought fresh eyes were awe-stuck. They liked how pretty fresh eyes are. Fresh out his sunglasses back on.

"If thats all broski, I gotta go, catch you on the slip side!" Fresh said and poofed away to sleep in the anti-void for a bit.

_^_*____**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_
Yeah it's only 271 words. It's very short I know. Sorry about that. I probably won't post until the next chapter is finished.
Ja ne~!

I also couldn't find the other part where fresh said something about seeing you on the other side in his own words but I couldn't find it so I just had it on the flip side kind of thing.😅

Then later on I saw it was see you on the flip side and I'm like lol. Also give me some ideas. Sorry it's pretty short and I hate to post short chapters after waiting for a certain time but I completely forgot to post it lol.