game of hide and seek!

This time it was a game of hide and seek that fresh had chosen this time. It will probably be tag again for the next game...maybe he should put some of the games together to play? He thought curiously while he was staring at error. Waiting for him to wake up before he starts.

He had to wait for a while though since error has been awake for quite a long while before he even got here. Error told him not to start the game unless he was awake to keep an eye on fresh and get him out of anything goes wrong.

So that's why he's waiting for error to wake up.

He ended  up waiting for another good 20 to 30 minutes before error showed any signs of even waking up. Then he waited for 10 more minutes before error was awake now.

Error noticed immediately that fresh was there, "hm? Good hour here fresh. Now you can start this game of yours." Error said. "Radical! K brah, totally see you in a bit." Fresh said and poof out of the anti-void and to one of the aus.

Fresh started walking around, waiting for the sans or papyrus of this au to follow him.

When he felt them follow, he let them follow when he went into his radical portal, he left it open long enough for them to get through and continued for another good 10 to 15 minutes before he felt like he had enough sans or papyrus's.

"Yo yo yo what's up my radical dudes! Ready for another awesome tubular game?" Fresh said cheerfully.

They looked a bit serious when they nodded, ready to move.

"No need to be so serious brahs, it's all just one big game to play with each other and to have fun! Don't forget to have fun when we start. It's a game of hide and seek this time brahs. You all give me 30 seconds to hide before you can start to look for me!" Fresh said and took of running into the Forrest.

The sans all waited for those 30 seconds. When it finally hit 30 seconds, they all took off into the Forrest after fresh.

Fresh on the other hand was in the most radical hiding spot ever, he was watching where the sans where at through his babies. He smiled, pleased to see that some of them were having fun at the moment on trying to hunt him down.

He's careful to not chose those with good senses to find him to quickly. He only choosing those with good senses when its a game of tag. He can move from his hiding spot but where's the fun in that? They won't find him for a while but he wants some to find him and give chase. It's more funnier that way. At least it is too him.

So he waited a good 30 minutes or so before he saw them getting closer. He waited for a bit, and then got up, dodged just in time as a sans came up to tackle him down.

"You got to try harder then that broski!" Fresh shouted joyfully taking off with sans after him. The game of his and seek now kinda tag lasted for a good few hours before, surprisingly enough, a sans from sciencetale caught him.

"You caught me broski! Now let's hang out brah, I said that was the prize last time. Where do you want to go with your awesome and totally rad bro!" Fresh asked sci who looked pleased with himself and the others were pouting at that.

Fresh let the others go into certain portals back home until it was just him and sci left.

He waited and sci decided to go to outertale, which kinda didn't surprise fresh at all. He knows it's either most sans and some papyrus's that love stars.

So fresh made a portal to outertale, grabbing sci'a hand gently and walking through. He watched as sci's face lit up when he looked at the stars all around them. Fresh smiled at that, he just made a broski's day. He thought and he was willing to wait for a few hours before he would decided to do anything else. He thought and waited for a some  hours before sci snapped out of it and apologized for the wait.

"It's all good brah, I know how exciting it is to see all these beautiful stars." Fresh said and sci looked grateful at that.

They ended up sitting there for four more hours before fresh lead sci home and left to the anti-void.

"So it looks like you had some fun fresh." Error said.

Fresh was about to say something before he noticed that error actually said his name and stared at error with surprise.

Error noticed fresh staring at him with surprise and then noticed what he just said. Errors widen with alarm, "no wait! I didn't say anything and you didn't see anything!" Error said panicking a bit.

But it was already too late, a huge grin settled on fresh face, "no take backs! You said my name! Brah finally! I won't ever forget this!" Fresh said and error started sulking at that.

That is so true..error thought..fresh is never going to let it go that he said fresh's name instead of pest... he wanted to go suffer in the corner now..even though he doesn't have a corner here, he will make one with his strings. And that's what he did, he hid in the corner of his strings as fresh started bugging him about finally saying his name.

"Error! Error brah you can't ignore your radical bro forever!" Fresh said still grinning.

"Yes I can pest! Now shoo! Go away and leave me to sulk in peace!" Error said still sulking at Messing up.

"No can do brah, your radical broski won't ever do that, but I shall give you some space for now and come back later!" Fresh said and poofed away for now.

Error then looked around to see if fresh was actually gone and got up. He moved to sit in a different spot. He started for a while, wondering on why he said fresh instead of the usually pest.

He shrugged it off for now, he's going to go hid in his strings from above for a bit before fresh decides to come back early. He thought and used his strings to hide up above.

Fresh later came back to and saw that his bro error was gone from his string corner. He looked around before looking up to see error fast asleep.

Fresh smiled at that, grabbing a blanket and covering error up before leaving yet again.

______*_________*_______*______*__
I finally finished with 1138 words, I almost had a short chapter there for a second but I managed to make it a bit longer. Well hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

X