Hug and sulking? (Errors thinking)

Fresh was sulking, even those from the other multiverse didn't want to tell him what the word yandere meant...so fresh did what he had to, he walked to error and gave him a hug as he sulked.

Error glitched a little bit at that, those from the other multiverses were wide eyes at that. That error was letting fresh hug him!?

Their own error doesn't let anyone touch him, not even blue was allowed to touch him.

Though that error did look a little annoyed from the hug but was allowing fresh to hug him.

Fresh pouted, well guess he's never going to find out the meaning behind yandere...but it doesn't mean he will give up!  Maybe annoying error about it will help?

But then again...he doesn't want error to try and ban him from the anti void..

Fresh let out a small hum...what to do..what to do... fresh pondered for a bit as he hugs error closer as he thought.

Meanwhile with error, who along with geno adopted fresh as their annoying little brother. Well annoying to error at the very least, it's why he tolerates fresh's touch.

Because error adopted fresh as a younger brother, sure he and geno haven't told fresh that yet- he plans to never tell fresh that ever- but that's also another reason why error isn't letting fresh know what a yandere is.

Besides that, fresh is the youngest sans, he's just 19 in monster years, almost 20. The others are like a year or so ahead on age. Maybe even a few years.

But ones like him, or geno or even classic? A whole lot older even if they don't look it or sound like it.

Classic, because his au is the original and starter au. So of course he's older, Geno, just an even older version of classic kinda that branched off into aftertale and all.

Himself, well he doesn't age in the anti-void. So he doesn't know how old he is but he's certainly older then many sans or even nightmare himself.

Nightmare, he's like, what? 500 years old? Maybe a bit older since his au didn't have a reset? Still, he's pretty young in monster year as well, especially since his body is a  skeleton. Yes he knew about him and Dream being some sort of spirit thing that is now bonded to their bodies because they eat the apple or apples in nightmares case.

Though that can be fixed if nightmare ever chose to. And of course reaper is also one of the older sans considering he is death and all.

And ink is like around errors age as well, he's not to sure how old ink is though.

Besides that, fresh is pretty innocent in a lot of things, a bit alarming to, since both himself and geno noticed it.

So genos been teaching fresh about stranger danger since apparently someone either forgot to teach fresh that or just never got around to it.

It was a bit annoying but at least fresh is a bit wary of strangers he doesn't know now.

And fresh has yet to have the talk yet because geno was still teaching fresh some things and decided fresh was still a little to young to know about it yet.

Honestly, error kinda agrees to it but also not, fresh should have the talk soon, because he had a feeling if he let geno have his way on when fresh gets the talk, genos never going to do it.

So honestly, he's definitely going to have the talk with fresh at some point..or he can trick someone-cough classic cough- to give fresh the talk.

He's definitely not ready to give the talk to fresh. At least geno is covering the rest like stranger danger and to yell rape if some random monster or human walks up to him and wants to lead him somewhere.

Because honestly, if geno wasn't teaching fresh that, he doesn't doubt fresh would follow some strange monster or human somewhere, but he also doesn't doubt that if said random monster or human did something fresh didn't like, he doesn't doubt that fresh's Will have a violent reaction to it...

But for now, error will shrug off the idea of giving fresh the talk right now, he's totally going to trick classic to give fresh the talk.

Error almost chuckled at that thought, yep, totally doing it, and classic won't be able to get out of it since he will just tell fresh to go to classic and ask about the talk.

So error was currently satisfied at the idea. At least he won't have  to give fresh the talk. He's not sure how it will go but it will be a bit amusing. He wonders if fresh will fully understand it.

Fresh pouted, it seems like errors thinking about something that's amusing him.

Oh well, annoy error is a go-

"Errorrrrrrrr" fresh started out and error blinked.

"What?" Error started out saying.

"Let's play tagggg or hide and seek!" Fresh said with a smile.

Error looked at fresh for a few seconds, "...no."

"Pleaseeeeeee?" Fresh plead error.

"No. I'm not playing especially around those losers." Etror pointed at the other multiverse group and many scowled or mumbled or even glared at error for that comment.

Fresh pouted, "don't make me call geno and get him to annoy you."

Error hmps at that, "no is a no. I'm leaving you here with the losers since you don't need me."

And with that error teleported away out of fresh hug and fresh pouted at that.

"Aw man, oh well, there's always next time!" Fresh told himself happily perking up again.

Fresh looked at the other multiverse and hummed, now what to do..should he try and get some of them to play a game with him or just lead the rest to classic they can stay for now until they go home?

Fresh wondered and eyes narrowed as he started thinking on what he wanted to do, hmm looks like it's going to take him a few minutes before he decides on what he wants to do in a bit..

Well he can wait to think about it, he's got some time anyways... so fresh smiled at the rest that had stayed while the others had gone to classics au to find somewhere to stay at...

___*___*____*____*____*_____*_____*
Finished with 1156 words, oof that took forever to update. I had an idea for this chapter but I couldn't do anymore after a certain amount of words and I got stuck on this chapter for a good long while

I don't have anymore ideas now anyways.

Well hope you like and comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Outcodes- Ink, error, fresh,

Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/ creampuff
Underfell, sans/red, papyrus/ edge
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/ purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Horrortale, sans/horror, papyrus/sugar
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Epictale, sans/epic, papyrus/ titan
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/star
Dance tale, sans/hop, papyrus/tango
Science tale, sans/sci, papyrus/idk
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Aftertale, sans/geno, papyrus/idk
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/grim

Xxxx