A Very Needed Intro

Hi and thanks for clicking on my story. The only reason this story exists is because I've had this idea floating in my head for a while now and I wanted to make it a reality. So if you are a sucker for slow burns and the whole enemies to lovers thing but make it EXTREMELY LONG AND PAINFUL this story is for you. 😅

Now here are a few disclaimers...

1. This is story is based on the Umbrella Academy Netflix show with some twists here and there.

2. I won't be adding the details that everyone who has seen the show already knows about, (Example: the whole fucking intro). If you haven't watched the 2 seasons that are already up on Netflix I highly recommend you do it before reading this.

3. The story might be a little bit all over the place since there will be tons of flashbacks from the kids' childhoods and the apocalypse. I will point out when something is a flashback and when something isn't so don't need to worry about that.

4. This story will be written in first-person POV but it will switch between characters (Mostly the OC and Five).

***UPDATE FOR ALL NEW READERS: Even though I said the story would be written in first-person POV this completely changed in chapter 4. The story is now written in third-person except for the first 3 chapters. Once I finish writing all of season 1 I might go back and change the first 3 chapters to third person as well.***

5. Here are all the trigger warnings so if you aren't comfortable with this stuff I advise you to click off the story.
- excessive swearing
- death
- blood
- violence
- guns / weapons
- family abuse
- abuse of drugs/addiction
If something else ends up getting added down the line I will put a disclaimer at the beginning of the chapter.

6. Lastly, my first language isn't English so there might be a few grammatical errors (especially with commas I struggle with those A LOT). If anyone wants to grammatically proof my story please DM me I would appreciate it.

————— = + = —————
OC Character Introduction

Now that all of that is clear and out of the way I will introduce the only relevant new OC for this story. The rest of the cast will stay the same as in the Netflix series no need to present those.

 The rest of the cast will stay the same as in the Netflix series no need to present those

Cassie Wagner (Hargreeves) | Number Eight

Age: I'm stating her age as 13 because for 90% of the story she will physically look 13. (Her age is the same as Five throughout the whole story. Including the whole time-traveling shenanigans.)

Powers: She can control people's actions without touching them all she needs to do are some simple hand gestures and think of the action she wants to do.

Some examples:
1. She can paralyze people for as long as she is gesturing it.
2. She can lift, push and pull people depending on what she feels convenient
3. She can make people shut up if she feels like it
4. She can choke people without touching them

You get the point. The only downside is that she can only control 2 people at a time (one for each hand).

She basically has some Jedi/Sith Powers that's the best way I can describe it.

————— = + = —————

So that's all I can say for now without spoiling the whole story. Once again thank you for clicking and reading all of that enjoy the ACTUAL story! :)