Chapter 30: Taking Action

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison read out loud the note Five handed her only a few seconds.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked confused as he turned to look at his younger-looking sibling.

Cassie turned her view over to Five as she watched him chug down Allison's coffee in order to regain his energy and throw it behind his back. The girl remembered seeing the name 'Harold Jenkins' somewhere else before, but the only problem was that she couldn't really put her finger on it.

"That sounds oddly familiar to me." The girl said and everyone's attention shifted to her.

Five looked back at Cassie knowing exactly why she remembered that name. "Well... that's because you were right all along, Harold Jenkins is one of the names you wrote on your probability map." The boy explained to Cassie hoping that memory would refresh her mind.

"Wait, really?" Cassie said as Five nodded his head at her. "You need to start listening to me more often." The girl chuckled to herself as she couldn't believe she was right all along.

If only Five would have listened to her when she tried to make him acknowledge his mistake. It would have saved them all the trouble they just went through, but Five's stubbornness had to take over once more.

"So you guys know this Harold dude?" Klaus asked trying to understand what was going on but found himself struggling too.

"Well, we don't know him... yet." Five said staring at all of his siblings who looked completely out of the loop. "But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." The boy said to everyone.

Cassie stood there quietly already guessing what could be Five's next plan. All they had to do was the same they've been doing in the Commission for years, which was to remove the problem. In this case, they had to kill this Harold Jenkins in order to stop the apocalypse.

The man behind the apocalypse had to be in the same city she and the rest of the Academy were in. After all, when Five jumped into the future the two children saw their siblings' bodies who had died fighting the person who caused the end of time. So in retrospect, this meant that Harold Jenkins must be somewhere inside the city.

All they had to do was find this man and get rid of him before he can do any damage. The only problem was that this could also be one of the hardest parts and unfortunately, they didn't have much time left.

As much as Cassie wanted to help Five stop the apocalypse, her emotions were all over the place due to the events that took place at the Commission. The girl knew that right now the main priority was eliminating Harold Jenkins and that their time was running out. No matter how much she was dying to know why Five had kissed her inside the Handler's office nothing really guaranteed her that Five would want to talk about it ever again. After all, he already had a reputation of acting out of impulse and then not wanting to talk about it, especially when it came to her.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked making Cassie snap out of her own thoughts.

"I don't know." Five shrugged but answer truthfully. He really didn't know exactly how this man could be behind the apocalypse, all he knew was that he had to be stopped.

"Wait so you just know his name? That's it" Diego asked taking a step forward and looked over at Cassie.

"That's honestly enough." The girl replied simply noticing Diego's injured arm but didn't ask about it.