3

'You said yes!' Mercedes exclaimed. Straight after Puck left she called the girl because she needed to vent.

'I didn't know how to say no.' She replied. 'Maybe I should call him and say that I can't get the time off or work.'

'No.' She objected. 'This could be the chance you and Puck need to get closure.'

'Closure? The breakup was awful. We are way past the point of closure.'

'Technically you weren't dating.'

She fiddled with her rings again. 'Maybe, but in high school even when were weren't, we were.' She paused for a moment. 'This will not end well.'

'Listen, go to Lima. See Ruth and Sara and let loose and have some fun but for the love of god.' She Paused. 'Do not fall for him.'

The blonde put her head in her hands and sighed.

—-

'Dude you are so screwed.' Sam said handing the boy and beer and sitting next to him on the couch.

'I know.' Puck replied taking a swig of the beer.

'Does she even know about what happened in the airforce?'

'No.' He said quickly. 'And she won't find out.'

'Dude.' Sam began. 'You still love her right?'

'No.' He said taking another sip.

'Two minuets alone with Quinn in Lima and you'll love her all over again. Even though I know you never stopped.'

'Doesn't matter how I feel.' He shrugged. 'She hates me after everything that went down.'

'I don't think so.'

'Enough chick stuff. Let's play halo.'